30

Wow you guys deserve way better than this short piece of crap. (Not that it's crap, I like the chapter, but you all deserve more.)

I hope you enjoy nevertheless. I'm sorry it's been months. I'm just a busy girl.

-

Ariel's POV

Ana's panicked voice comes over the link. 'It's happening! Someone's doing something!'

Everyone is quick to get to the cameras. Myself being practically pushed over as Parker shoves his face into the screen.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asks.

"Um... it's a man." Justin replies. "But I can't see much more cause your face is in the way."

I roll my eyes and pull Parker back, watching the guy leave the pack house- it's two AM, could you make it anymore obvious. "Put trackers on him."

I collapse onto a chair and lean back. "Who is that?"

"Leroy." Aubrey says slowly.

"What? He's in your pack Aubrey. It can't be him." I reply.

"Ariel... where's your phone?"

"What? Why?"

"Do you still always carry it with you?"

"No... I leave it in the bathroom most of the time? I mean... I have it with me sometimes." I don't understand what he's supposed to be getting at.

He leaves for a moment and comes back with my phone and we all watch as he pulls a recording chip off it. "They got their plans through this."

I watch as he crushes it. "Did you have your phone on you when you made the new plan?"

"No!" I shake my head. 

"Good. Then he shouldn't know the new plan." Aubrey replies.

I hardly hear him, my mind on the chip in my phone. All the stuff he would have heard, when I cried myself to sleep or when I felt what they did to Raphael. All my breakdowns...

"I'm going to bed." I whisper. "I'll talk to Leroy in the morning."

I walk back to my room like a zombie and change into pajamas. My motions are slow and in shock. I didn't care that he heard all the plans but he heard such personal moments. The other pack might have too...

But why didn't Leroy just give the other pack the recording device so they could hear themselves? Maybe it didn't reach that far... whatever the reason my brain ached at the thought my privacy had been so compromised.

I curl up in a ball in bed and I hear someone walk in but I hardly pay attention. I just... feel so exposed.

"Ariel..." Aubrey says softly. He sits beside me and hugs me. "We're getting Raphael back. I promise."

I just nod a little and fall asleep in his embrace.

Waking up my mind is set on Leroy. I'm going to kill him. I walk downstairs where my friends have already gathered.

"He told them the fake plan," Parker informs.

"He's in a cell now," Justin adds.

I nod darkly and walk out. My wolf and I working as one. And we would have stayed that way if it were not for my mother barreling into me with a hug.

"Mom!?" I gasp in surprise as I'm squeezed to death.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry. Darren didn't tell me any of this because he was scared I'd come fight with you- I mean of course I would! But your father is so mean sometimes."