27

So... it's been a long time. And I'm sorry. I've just been busy, and now I'm in my last month of school... so yeah there's that. It basically means an extremely extra busy month.

I work most Saturdays and then am doing something most Sundays, so when I get home I'm just tired and I sleep. I stayed home from school the other day and I literally slept the entire day.

So if I'm not busy school wise, working, doing social things or sleeping, I'm taking that time to myself and drawing or just watching TV and stuff.

I still love writing and I will always write and I will continue this story of course! (I've gotten a lot of people asking if I had stopped writing, that's not the case.) I've just been busy and that's why it takes me so long to get things out.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry it's a little short but it was written over a very long period of time, a few sentences or words a day/week.

Again, hope you enjoy!

-

Ariel's POV

They told me the plan but honestly, I didn't listen. I didn't care. When I got there, I knew I would not be able to hold back. I already told Justin and Parker and they understand. I will follow up until the part where surprise is no longer a thing we must consider and then all I will do is rage. There is nothing anyone can do to stop me from getting my Raphael back.

They tried a new kind of torture, it left me so exhausted, Parker called the pack doctor.

Which of course I resented, but I was told I'll be okay but this one may take some time to heal from. This one... this one was so bad I felt myself wanting to die, the only thing that stopped me is my mate. I had a man to save. He had it worse than I, and I wanted to die... Raphael...

I sit in bed, bored out of my mind as my wolf works on blocking Raphael's new pain. Parker plays cards with me, but he sucks so it's no fun beating him. And I mean he sucks at every single damn card game we try. Even Go Fish! How can you be bad at Go Fish? I kick him off the bed and tell him to get me something to eat.

"Why can't you?" He whines.

"Raphie's pain is still hurting me," I reply, which is true, but I definitely could have gone myself.

Parker seems to figure that out, but he goes down anyway. I lay back and close my eyes. I try reaching out to Raphael, I started to do it multiple times throughout the day. Maybe the medication would be weak at a time I tried and I could break through. But it never was.

I sigh and curl up. "I miss you Raphael." I whimper. "I need you."

I hold my stuffed animal close and push back tears. I miss him, there's an entire part of my gone. Broken off, ripped apart, torn away? I don't know, it was just gone. And my chest hurt, my wolf cried. I'm just in pain.

"Ariel... Get some sleep." Parker sighs. "Eat and then sleep."

I look over at him, he's carrying a glass of milk and a plate of chocolate chip cookies which makes me smile. Parker's so sweet. He sets it down and kisses my forehead. "Justin and I are in the guest room. I'll talk to you in the morning."

I watch as he leaves and I start snacking on my cookies. I'm scared. I'm scared they're going to kill Raphie. It's been so long, what if they think I'm not coming? I am... I am... I'm coming for my mate. I'd never let them keep him, he's mine.