25

So, for those that don't notice, I'm really trying to promote awareness on mental illness. Ariel has a fear of being alone, and because of this she's depressed and hides it well. Meeting Raphael helped cure this, and she helped to cure Raphael's own depression. Since Raphael is gone, she feels alone again, but I'm trying to show that true strong friendship can help too. Using Parker and Justin, she trusts them and loves them just as much as Raphael. And they're helping put her back together.

That's kinda deep, but I really want people to understand what's happening if they don't!

So sorry for the impossibly long wait for this chapter.

-

Ariel's POV

So Raphael may be one of the strongest Alphas. But that doesn't mean he has a strong pack. As I watch them train, I can easily note that many are not even good soldiers. How am I supposed to bring Raphael back with people like this?

Im going to have to kick these asses into shape, I never promised them I'd be nice. I work out with them, pushing it to the limits before announcing we'd be sparring. I'm going to work them as hard as they can go.

I walk around as people partner up and start to spar. Then I see some boys leaning against the trees, not bothering to spar.

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking over.

"Oh... Luna," one bows his head a little. "We just have no need to spar. We are some of the packs top warriors."

I laugh. "Come stupid boys," I walk closer. "All three of you against me. Now."

"Luna, that would be unfair! You can't take three of us on at the same time!" Another exclaims.

"Watch me." And I jump at them.

It's incredibly easy to take the three of them down. Too easy. If these are some of Raphael's top warriors, goddess help me now. I help them up.

"Again." I snap.

We repeat their failure over and over, never are they able to beat me. These boys are shallow, they need to learn to think together. They have no sense of teamwork nor are they half decent fighters.

"We're done." I say finally. "If I ever see you boys slacking on anything again, I will humiliate your asses over and over just like I did here." I growl.

They scurry off to spar with others. Others who I had humiliated them in front of. I'm going to be hard on them, if I'm not, I won't get my Raphael back.

"I think you train them harder than Raphael." Liam comments, he's walking around helping others. I had spared with him previously. He's pretty good... speaking of my beta, where are my thirds? Those little fuckers...

That's when I see them walk up, they're

"Parker, Justin. Nice to see you've decided to stop by." I walk over.

"Hey, sorry we're late. Justin let me sleep in since I was up all night." Parker responds.

"Doing what?" I frown.

"Helping the daycare. There's a few parents on trips to see older sons or daughters in other packs, so there are two kids in the daycare. Our nanny got sick and the baby was up all night."

I smile slightly. That's my Parker. "Come on boys, you're sparring against me."

"One at a time?" Justin questions.

"Together." I get into a stance.

Parker and Justin share a look before Justin comes at me.

Justin proves to be quite the fighter, Parker however...