Chapter 21

#130 IN TEEN FICTION!!

Enjoy! ❤

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

"You did what?!" Bella shouted, choking on the iced tea she had been drinking.

"I went on a date with Tyler, why?" I asked confused.

It was Sunday morning and the girls had surprised me, coming at my house with loads of movies, drinks and pop corn.

Hayden was downstairs, probably doing his homework, and my brothers were at their friend's house again.

"I don't trust him," Lucy shook her head.

"Me neither," Bella agreed. "He's such a jerk."

"Hey! Don't say that!" I argued.

"Cat, say anything you want, but he's a player. And you should stay away from him," Lucy told me, eating a handful of popcorn.

"I think he has changed," I told them truthfully.

I don't see what's the problem with them. They had no reason to say bad things about Tyler...

Okay, maybe they had. But that's not the point! They should be happy that I'm finally moving on, doing something with my life.

"He told you that?" Bella raised her eyebrows.

"Yes."

"I bet he tells that to all of his toys," Lucy said, shooking her head.

"Yeah, don't go out with him again," Bella told me.

I heard something falling outside my room. Like a phone. Or a PlayStation.

"What was that?" Bella's eyes widened.

"Relax, my brothers must have come back," I told them. "And anyway, I don't care what you think. I'm going to keep talking to him. And go on another date if he wants to," I smiled.

"Fine, but after he dumps you, don't come to us, crying," Lucy told me, with a disappointing look.

.......

The weekend passed quickly and it was soon Monday.

I woke up next to my cute little unicorn. Memories from Saturday night filled my brain and I smiled.

I stood up and took a quick shower, letting the cold water wake me up.

After putting on my usual outfit; jeans and crop top, I went downstairs, towards the kitchen.

"Good morning, most amazing sister in the world!" Max said sweetly.

"What do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"We were thinking-"

"Wow, I'm impressed," I interrupted him, making Hayden laugh.

Jake stuck his tongue out at me.

"Anyway, we were thinking... Now that we have money, we could go somewhere for Christmas."

"No."

"Why not?" Hayden piped in.

"Because we have to save that money for food, clothes, college..."

"But you don't buy us clothes!" Jake whined.

"And you have been saving money for college since you were thirteen," Hayden added.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked, glaring at him. He just shrugged.

"Come on, Cat. If we book our tickets from October, they will be cheaper!" Max pouted.

Well, if he puts it that way...

"Write down some destinations and I'll search the prices. I can't promise anything though!"

Everybody cheered.

"I said- Ugh, forget it," I rolled my eyes, smiling.

We had our breakfast and drove to school. Today we were taking one car, since neither Hayden had practice, nor I had work.

When we reached school, I walked to my locker and picked out the books for my first class.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted Tyler at his locker. He had his back turned to me, so he couldn't see me.

Ryan, who was also with Tyler, saw me and I waved at him, smiling. He told something to Tyler and sighed.

Tyler turned his head slightly and glanced at me, turning back around right after.

What was that for?

I slamed my locker shut and walked towards them.

Ryan told something to Tyler quickly and left.

"Are you ignoring me?" I asked him once I was in front of him.

"I have to get to class," he said without even looking at me and left.

So there I was.

In the middle of the hallway.

Facing Tyler's locker.

Completely heartbroken.