Chapter 27

I want to say sorry to Makayla, who although she made the most comments, I didn't give her the role of Hayden's girl. I thought that it would be unfair for the other girls, who reread the story and commented readable things instead of "hagdjaj" and stuff.

After a lot of thought though, I decided to put all of you in the story. You will see your name in the next chapters and I hope you like your characters.

Makayla, I'm really sorry. You're still in the story though and you have a great character! ;)

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

"Is everything inside the cars?" Tyler asked walking in the house again. For the last hour, we have been loading the two taxis that were going to drop us to the airport. Everything was ready, but we were still waiting for Hayden's girl to arrive.

Of course I knew her name, but I liked calling her his girl, to tease him.

She was really beautiful, honestly, with her black hair and big brown eyes... These d*mn long eyelashes that every girl dreams of... Now I know why Hayden likes her so much.

Not only her appearance was lovely, though. She was such a kind person. I swear, there is no one who dislikes her.

"Is Allison here yet?" Hayden asked, running down the stairs.

"Not yet. But you'd better not fall from these stairs. I am too excited to go on that trip to miss it because of a broken leg," I laughed.

Max came in the house skipping. "She's here! She's here! Let's go!" he cheered.

I stood up from the couch and nodded at everybody.

"Have you turned off everything? Lights and stuff?" I asked and went in the kitchen to check.

"Yeah. I already checked the upstairs," Tyler told me.

I went over to him and kissed his cheek. "You're the best," I told him.

"I wouldn't be without you," he placed his hands behind my back. I put mine around his neck and we kissed again.

"Let's go! Oh gosh, you guys! Can't you kiss in the taxi or something? We are going to miss the plane," Jake shouted.

"We'd better go, or they will leave without us," I said and Tyler chuckled.

We got out, not forgetting to lock the door behind us. I got in the back of the one taxi, in which my brothers were already and Tyler sat in the front.

Hayden with his girl went in another one.

The drive to the airport wasn't really long. We arrived just in time to get on our plane.

We didn't take the expensive, luxurious seats, like others would do if they were in our place. We sat like normal people. Like we hadn't inherited any money.

"How are we going to be seated?" Max asked looking at our seats. They were three in the front and three behind them.

"I don't care what you say. This time I'm sitting next to my girlfriend," Tyler said putting his arm around me.

"And I'm sitting next to Allison" Hayden said, making her blush. They were so cute together.

"Sit with Cat and Tyler and I will sit with the others. I don't want to watch them kissing during half of the flight," Jake told Max.

"Yeah, like Hayden and Allison won't be kissing," Max smirked, pointing at the kissing couple.

"Oh man, this is going to be a long flight," Jake shook his head.

Like predicted, Tyler and I, of course, kissed. But not as much as Jake expected. We mostly cuddled and talked about our plans for the trip.

"Are we going to have a tour guide or something?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, taking a piece of paper out of my pocket. "There's a girl named Charlene who will show us around. She's the daughter of the man who owns the hotel we are staying in."

"That's cool," he smiled at me. "You're so beautiful, do you know that?" he put some hair behind my ear.

I blushed. He always made me blush like I was taking a compliment for the first time.

"Aww, you blushed," he laughed. I hit his arm playfully and put on my earphones to listen to some music.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to Tyler. I took off one of my earphones and gave it to him, rolling my eyes. He was so predictable.

He took it and put it in his ear, smiling.

And that's how we spent the rest of our time in the plane, flying to the amazing Budapest.