Chapter 33

Comment and vote to support this story for the #Wattys, please!

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

That night, we ate roasted pork at the ball room of the hotel. The owner of the hotel, informed us that in Hungary it is believed that if you eat roasted pork on the New Year's Eve, you'll be lucky throughout the year.

I ate that, although I didn't believe about the luck it brings. I already had the best brothers, friends and boyfriend I could ask for. I was already the luckiest girl on earth.

The next day, the boys felt a little bit better. We walked around Budapest for one last time, and in the afternoon, we started packing our things.

In the morning of the following day, we paid for the hotel we were staying in and got into our taxis. We reached the airport and flew back to L.A.

"Did you have fun?" I asked my brothers, once we were in the taxi, driving home.

"Yes, thank you Cat. You are the best sister ever," Max smiled at me.

"Totally!" Jake nodded, agreeing.

"And you are the best brothers ever," I pinched their cheeks.

"Ow, don't do that!" Max rubbed the spot I had been pinching.

"Don't be such a baby," Jake rolled his eyes.

We arrived at home in the evening. Unfortunately, Tyler had to go home, since he hadn't seen his family for ages. Allison left too, but promised to visit soon.

"Can we drop out of school? I really don't want to go again," Jake said, getting in his bed.

"Of course you can," I smiled at him genuinely.

"Really?!" his eyes lit up.

"No," I snapped and he rolled his eyes.

"Goodnight, guys," I told them and turned off the lights of their room.

I walked in my room and spotted Hayden sitting on my bed, smiling.

"Did Tyler propose yet?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, you already act like a married couple," he said, smirking.

"You know, that's what everybody used to say about us..."

"Ew!"

"I know, right?" I laughed and jumped on my bed, next to him.

"I missed this house," I said, cuddling my little stuffed unicorn.

"Me too," Hayden agreed.

And that's how we fell asleep, like the good old days.

.......

The next day I woke up by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered, sleepily.

"Good morning, baby," Tyler said happily.

"Good morning. Why are you up so early?" I asked, rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

"Do you even know what time it is?" he chuckled.

"Yes..." I lied. I looked over to my nightstand, were my alarm was sitting.

12:43, it showed.

"Aha, now, can I tell you why I'm calling?"

"Because you wanted to check on your amazing girlfriend?" I guessed, although I was sure that I was wrong.

"That too," he laughed. "But! My mum is asking if you would like to come for lunch here today. My dad is in town and he wants to meet you so badly."

"You want me to meet your parents?" I laughed.

"More like they want to meet you. Well, my father, because my mum already knows you. Anyway, are you coming?" he asked again.

"Sure, what time?" I asked, taking out my lilac dress from my wardrobe.

"I'll be there in half an hour. Love you!" he said quickly and hung up, not waiting for my answer.

Half an hour?! He was smart enough to hung up, because I was ready to whine about not having enough time.

I quickly got in the bathroom and took a shower. I got out, and straightened my hair. I put on a little bit of makeup and then started getting my dress on.

A knock came to my door as soon as I finished putting on my shoes.

"Come in!" I shouted. I was sure it was Tyler, because nobody else knocked my door. They just walked in.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking at me up and down, smiling.

"I'm ready."