Chapter 25

I'm on my last trip for the summer! But still writing for you guys! I hope you like this chapter as much as I do! Love you!

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

"So, Tyler," Jake said, as soon as I stood up from the table to clean up. "Do you like video games?"

"Yeah, do you have good ones?" he smiled genuinely.

"Only the best," Max answered and smirked.

"How about playing Fifa?" Hayden suggested. "Max against Tyler, me against Jake and the winners play against each other for the title."

"Sounds good," Tyler fist bumped him.

"Yeah. Leave your poor girl alone to clean up and have fun. It's not like she needs help," I muttered as soon as they left the kitchen.

As you understand, Tyler came to my house after school. I made some homemade pizza and we ate all together.

Now, I had to clean up all alone.

Because, boys.

After cleaning up and doing the dishes - even though the boys had to do them - I joined everyone in the living room.

"Who's winning?" I asked, sitting down on the couch, next to Tyler.

"Max is playing against Tyler and they are one-one," Jake informed me.

Tyler winked at me and Max scored another goal. He immediately stood up and jumped up and down, cheering.

"I won! I won! Tyler you are a loser!" he shouted, still jumping around.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"I hope you did that on purpose," I whispered.

"Yeah," he whispered back. "He is the winner in Fifa, but I'm the winner in life," he kissed me. "Because I have you."

F*ck. That was so sweet.

"When will you stop being so cheesy?" I giggled.

"Never. Because you love it," he winked.

"Can you go find a room?" Jake asked, looking at us weirdly.

"Yeah, man. That's gross," Max agreed.

"Shut it," I glared at them.

The hours passed.

Hayden let Jake win too and my two brothers went to the "finals" against each other. Max won three-two, but thankfully there was no fight over it because Tyler suggested going out for some ice cream and they forgot about it.

"Hey, Catherine!" Mrs. Pat cheered as soon as she saw me.

"Hello, Mrs. Pat! I missed you!" I told her, kissing both of her cheeks.

"I missed you too, sweetheart. I see you brought company today. Look at these lovely boys, protecting the sweet little girl," she awed.

I laughed and looked at the guys.

"Yeah, the two little boys are my brothers, Jake and Max-"

"Hey! We are not little!" Max protested.

"Hayden," I pointed at him, "is my best friend, and Tyler," I took his hand in mine.

"Your boyfriend?! That's so cute, Catherine! You're such a lovely couple! I'm so happy for you," he said a little too excited.

I looked at Tyler and saw him smiling. He didn't say anything about Mrs. Pat calling us a couple... But were we a couple? Ugh, I don't know.

"So, what can I get you?"

We all said our orders and went to sit on a table. We chatted a bit about school, we ate our ice cream and I listened to the boys talking about girls.

"Listen, you have to be careful when it comes to girls," Tyler leaning closer to the table. "If you don't like them for real, then don't do anything with them. It's not nice playing them. I talk from experience," he shook his head.

"Yeah," Hayden agreed. "You have video games to play. Girls have feeling that you should care about."

It was so sweet. My big boys were giving life lessons to my little boys. They were telling them everything my parents did not have time to do.

"So, when you find the girl of your dreams, make her yours," Tyler said looking at me. He smiled and took my hand in his. "Cat, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

I was speechless.

"Is this for real, or he is just giving us an example?" Jake asked exactly what I was thinking.