Chapter 29

You are the most amazing readers ever! Love you so much! ❤

Enjoy!!

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

"Merry Christmas!" Allison cheered as soon as she walked into my room. She was carrying four gift bags and dragging Hayden with her too.

"Merry Christmas!" the other door swung open, revealing an
all-red-clothed Max and an
all-green-clothed Jake.

After all of us wished for merry Christmas, Allison started handing out the gift bags.

"You got us a gift too?" Max asked her surprised.

"Of course! I hope you like it," she smiled.

Both of the boys ripped open the bags and got out Pokémon themed clothing and beanies.

"My dad went to Tokyo for a business trip and I asked him of he could buy these for you. A little bird told me that you really like Pokémon."

"I love it! Thank you, Ally," Jake smiled at her and Max nodded.

Then, she gave Tyler and I our presents. For Tyler, she had bought a collection of snapbacks, that wrote "Obey", "Swag", "Yolo" and "Taken".

I really liked the last one, which of course he wore immediately.

For me, she had bought a watch, but instead of numbers, it had the words "cuddle", "hug", "kiss" and "dream".

"Is that a gift for Cat or me?" Tyler smirked. "What time is it?"

I looked at the watch. "Cuddle time," I said chuckling. "Thank you, Allison," I said and Tyler started cuddling close to me.

"What did you get Hayden?" Max asked.

Hayden turned around, revealing a stamp on his shirt.

"Is he really the number one boyfriend, though?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey! I am!" Hayden protested.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I have gifts for you too," I said.

I gave Allison a gift bag from Victoria's Secret, which she loves, and my brothers some brand new video games.

"What about me?" Tyler pouted.

"Relax, man." Hayden said. "She didn't give me a gift either," he pouted too.

"Hayden's gift is back home," I smirked.

"What is it?" he asked excited.

"A vending machine for your bedroom," I smiled.

His eyes widened. "Please tell me that you are not joking! Please!" he pleaded me, falling on his knees.

"I'm not joking. I remember you wanted one of them in your room since you were ten," I rolled my eyes.

"Remind me, why I like you again?" Allison questioned.

"Because I'm amazing."

"Yeah, right," she laughed.

Tyler hugged me closer to him and whispered in my ear, "I don't need a gift from you. I already have everything when I am with you."

"I got us a day in the spa. Alone," I smirked. "But I can still cancel it if you want."

"No, no, no! Don't. I was kidding."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I laughed.

After putting our gifts aside, we went to the reception and waited for our tour guide.

"Come on, Charlene!" a man in his early fifties said. "The poor kids are waiting for you!"

A brown haired and blue eyed girl, walked out of the room that was behind the reception desk.

"I'm here, dad," she rolled her eyes.

"Catherine," he called me.

"Let's go," I told everyone and we walked towards Charlene.

"Hello, guys. I'm Charlene," she waved at us.

"Hey," we all said together.

"What are your names?" she asked.

"I'm Tyler, and this is my girlfriend, Catherine. These two little boys are Max and Jake. And the couple over there is Allison and Hayden," Tyler answered.

"That's great," she smiled. "So, since today is your first day here, I thought you would like to be a little bit relaxed. And because most of the sights here have to do with history, I decided to visit them another day."

All of us nodded, agreeing.

Charlene started walking towards the exit, so we followed behind her.

"There is a nice café, not far from here, that is decorated with three hundred teddy bears. It has two hundred different types of tea and a million types of hot chocolate. I think you are going to love it. It's called Rengeteg RuinCafe," she smiled walking across the street.

When we reached the café, a cute girl came to our table to get our orders.

"Hello, I'm Oceane and I will be your waitress. Would you like me to suggest you our best drinks?" she asked us and we nodded. She was really pretty. She had her dark brown hair up in a bun and was wearing a beige dress, that matched the whole vintage theme.

"As you may already know, we have a great variety of hot chocolates. The ones most people order are milk chocolate with strawberry, milk chocolate with cookie crumbles, dark chocolate with orange and our white chocolate.

(A/N Although this café exists in Budapest, I couldn't find a menu, so I made up some flavours of hot chocolate.)

We gave orders to Oceane and she left, telling us that she would be back with our drinks soon.