Chapter 26

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

"Cat, will you be my girlfriend?" Tyler asked me.

I was speechless.

"Is this for real, or he is just giving us an example?" Jake asked exactly what I was thinking.

"I think it's for real, shh!" Hayden said, waiting for my response.

"Yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend," I nodded smiling widely.

The guys cheered and Tyler kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much for liking me back," he whispered to me.

"It's my pleasure," I giggled.

.......

And so the days passed. Tyler and I were happy together, going on cute dates every now and then. He sometimes even came at home with me and played video games with the boys.

Lucy, Bella, Nick and Cody had become strangers to us. Since the day they stopped talking to me, Hayden stopped talking to them too. He said that I was much better than them and I shouldn't let them destroy my happiness.

It was soon December. My favourite month of the year.

Every day that passed from then on, the boys became more and more excited.

"Five days until our trip!" Jake cheered, eating a spoonful of his soup.

"What trip?" Tyler asked confused.

"Haven't you told him yet?" Hayden asked me.

I shook my head, feeling a bit guilty. I couldn't bring myself to tell him. I didn't want to leave him here for ten days. I couldn't imagine us being miles apart on New Year's Eve.

I saw Max whispering something to Jake, and Jake doing the same to Hayden. He then nodded and the boys smiled.

"We are going to Budapest for Christmas," I told him with a sad face.

"And why are you sad? That's amazing," he rubbed my back.

"I know, but we won't be together..."

"Unless," Jake smirked.

"He comes with us!" Max smiled widely.

I quickly looked at them and they nodded their heads, Hayden not being an exception.

"Do you want to?" I asked him excitedly.

He chuckled and shrugged. "I'll have to ask my mum first, though. And beg her to lend me some money," he laughed.

"Don't worry about that. I have everything covered," I said and stood up to clean up. Thankfully, he didn't question about it.

"Go ask her, dude," Hayden shooed him.

They had became quite close friends after everything that happened. They were hanging out at lunch, and sometimes after school, along with Ryan and the other guy that I never remember his name.

Tyler raised his hands in defence and chuckled. He walked towards the living room and called his mum.

"Do you think she'll let him?" Max asked me.

"I don't know, Max. I really hope so."

"He's eighteen years old. Why does he have to ask his mum, anyway?" Jake spoke up.

"His mum is a busy woman. She has to take care of everything alone, while her husband is always out of town. Plus, there's Elsa. They need somebody to look after her," I informed him.

"Cat, I wanted to ask you something..." Hayden said, walking towards me.

"Tell me," I smiled.

"So, I have been hanging out with that girl, you know... The one who I brought home for dinner once..." he scratched the back of his head and I nodded. "I wanted to ask-"

"Of course you can bring her with us," I hugged him. "By best friend has finally grown up," I said making him roll his eyes.

"She said yes!" Tyler cheered.

"To whom did you propose?" Hayden asked laughing. Tyler went behind him and slapped the back of his head.

"We're going to Budapest, b*tches!"

"Hey! There are little children in here!" I said with wide eyes.

"Sorry," Tyler apologised and smiled shyly.

I rolled my eyes and went back to cleaning up the kitchen.

This was going to be the best trip of our entire lives.

Budapest, here we come!

So, there is a competition!

If you want to be a part of the story, all you have to do is:

▪ comment AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (even in previous chapters)
▪ write your name, hair colour, eye colour here ➡

There will be THREE winners!

1st winner: plays the role of Hayden's girl
2nd winner: plays the role of the tour guide in Budapest
3rd winner: plays the role of the waitress in Budapest

The three of you that comment on this story most, will win :)

(Next chapter in TWO ✌ days. I want to give you time to comment and I need time to count everything.)

I hope you like this idea! Love you!