Q&A With The Characters (Answers #2)

Cat

@WinterSnowflake22
Q: Have you ever... Done anything with Hayden? :*
A: Ew lol no <3

@MadisonMcdonnell
Q: Did you ever have a crush on Hayden?
A: Nope. I only see him as a friend/brother <3

@a_english2015
Q: Did you ever think that you and Hayden  would of ever be a couple?
A: Nooo. I really can't see of Hayden like that <3

@kdawg321
Q: Why did you do the thing before marriage?
A: Well, everyone can believe on anything they like. I don't care about doing 'the thing' before marriage. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but this is my opinion <3

@Booklover4eva10
Q: Have you ever had a crush/ did the "deed" with Hayden?
A: (Tyler) I feel jealous when you only ask her about Hayden... And to answer your question, no. She never did anything with Hayden. <3

@Nickelcity16
Q: Why didn't Hayden's parents take all three of you in? She was your mum's best friend, right? If Hayden's mum had died I'm 200% sure that she would have taken Hayden in!
A: That's true, but thing about it a little... We were three children. His house wouldn't fit all of us together. <3

Tyler

@KatWritesReadings
Q: Did you ever tell Catherine about your past girlfriends? Or do you still keep that to yourself considering your relationship and how far it's gone?
A: Of course we have had conversation about our past relationships, but they dont mean anything to me anymore, so... Past is past and I want to live the present.

@WinterSnowflake22
Q: Do you like waffles?
A: With Nutella, peanuts and ice cream? My (and my girls') favourite.

@MadisonMcdonnell
Q: Did you ever cheat on Catherine?
A: No. And I'm not planning to cheat on her, ever in my entire life.

@Lohane18
Q: If you had a son(s) what would you name him/them?
A: Jacob and Francesco. I find these names really nice for a boy.

@a_english2015
Q: Is he hot??
A: Well, if you are talking about me... I try to look as hot as possible for my family. I think every wife and child wants their husband/dad to look good.

@Da_Quiin
Q: Don't you think you fell in love too fast?
A: I had never fallen in love in the past, so I think it was just the time for me to do. If I had fallen in love too fast, I wouldn't be here right now; with Cat as my wife and our two beautiful children.

@Luv_ButterFly
Q: What made you change from a player to an honest guy ????
A: I changed mostly for my sister. I wanted to be a role model for her. Then I also met Cat and tried to change more, because I realised how much of an idiot I was to play girls.

@for_life_505
Q: Was it love at first sight?
A: Um, maybe?

@Booklover4eva10
Q: What do you like most about Cat?
A: I like her beautiful eyes and the fact that she is kind and really protective when it comes to our kids. Now that she is a mum, I think she is even more adorable.

Hayden

@KatWritesReadings
Q: Hayden, do you secretly ship people??
A: Maybe? ;)

@MadisonMcdonnell
Q: Did you ever like Cat?
A: Yes. As a sister :)

@for_life_505
Q: Have you ever liked Cat?
A: Again, lol, not like you want me to. I only like her as a sister-friend.

@Jazmine_Nova
Q: Are you secretly a fanboy?
A: I used to become a fanboy only when I took Allison to concerts. She was really cute, but made me scream along with her after every song.