Chapter 1

Camila's POV

Skin slapping, heavy breathing, bed creeking and the headboard hitting the wall are the things that fills the room.

A few more pumps and he's exploding his jizz, "That was amazing babe," Shawn, my fiancé for three years said as he pull out his softening member.

"Yeah," I said forcing a smile. He pulls my naked body closer to him. I lay my head on his chest. He sucks when it comes to making me reach my orgasm. I have to fake it so it won't hurt his ego. He barely stick his length inside my center and he's already bursting. He doesn't do me right like the way Y/N did.

Y/N... It's been three years since the last time I saw her. After she found out about my engagement with Shawn, she broke things off with me. I tried calling her for almost a year, but I gave up after I didn't saw any signs of her coming back to me. I know it's impossible that she will be in my arms again after I broke her heart twice or more than that.

My parents was so disappointed in me when they found out that Y/N and I are over and that I will be marrying Shawn in just a blink of an eye.

-

I nervously knock on the door of my parents house. Shawn and I flew all the way from Los Angeles to Miami after he proposed to me. And I've been calling and texting Y/N non-stop, hoping that she will be back and she will tell me that she wants me again and that she will marry me, because I will leave Shawn for her in a heart beat. I just don't know what came up to me when I said 'yes' to him and why did I hurt her just to be with him. I'm so stupid. To be honest, I don't want my parents to know about this but the Canadian boy told me that we should inform them about our upcoming wedding. I'm not actually very keen on seeing my parents' reaction after they found out about this.

My thoughts were distrupted when I can feel Shawn bringing the hand that's intertwined with his' close to his lips and kiss it. "Don't be nervous babe, I'm right here for you."

I look at him and gave him a fake smile. I was about to knock again when the door suddenly swings open. "Mija! Belated happy birthday, honey. We're supposed to take a flight to LA later, but I guessed we're not going anywhere." My mom said and she engulfs me with a hug. "I was trying to call you last night but you're not answering, I also tried calling Y/---" She stops in her mid-sentence when she saw the guy standing beside me. "Shawn! It's so nice to see you again."

"Hi, Miss Cabello." My fiancé greeted him.

"Just call me Sinu." She smiled. "How are you?"

Before the brown-eyed boy can answer, "Mamí, can we get inside?"

"Oh right, I forgot. Come in! Come in!" She gestures for us to go in our house. "So, what brings you here?" My mom asked Shawn.

"Camila and I-- we have some important things to tell you." He said. I pull my hand away from Shawn and I tried to hide my hand with a ring on it. My mom just nods and the three of us walk inside the living room. My dad is sitting on the couch, watching a basketball game whilst my little sister, Sofi, she's playing with our dog, Leo and Ringo is sleeping beside them. My sister stops for awhile, "Kaki!" She run towards me and hug my leg.

"Hey, butterfly queen." She untangled her arms and I lower myself to her level.

"I've missed you so much, Kaki." She put her arms around my neck and hid her face on the crook of my neck. "Where's Y/N?" She asked as she pull away from me.

"I- uh. She's in LA." I said and trap my lower lip between my teeth.

"Can you tell her to come here? I miss her and I want to play with her." She whined.