Chapter 19

Camila's POV

"Who are you texting?" I asked my fiancé, who's sitting next to me and he wearing the biggest smile on his face.

The two of us decided to have a movie marathon and spend some quality time together. Since he's always 'busy' recording his next album. After he went home, three days without no show from me. And he's still acting really strange around me. He's been texting someone really often. Sometimes, I caught him giggling whilst reading from his phone. He's even getting late night phone calls. Like what the fuck? He barely went home, he's just going home to take a shower then of to somewhere else. I keep on asking him if he's seeing someone else, but he's always going to deny it. He's always trying to reassure me that I'm the only one in his life and I'm the only one he wanted to get married with. But I have a bad feeling that he's cheating on me.

"No one," Shawn said and lock his phone and place it on his lap. He put his arms around my shoulder and pull me closer to him. I look at him and trying to figure out what's going on with him. He look down at me and he have an annoyed look on his face, "What?" He groan.

"I feel like you're hiding something," I said and pull away from his hug. "You've been acting really strange these past few months."

"I'm acting strange these past few months?" He asked annoyed.

"Yeah, you are. You've been using your phone a lot, lately."

"Maybe because I have friends and fans to update them whatever I'm doing?" He chuckled and stand up from the couch. He was about to go upstairs but I quickly grab his arm before he walks out on me. "What?" He said angrily.

"I'm not stupid, Shawn. I know you're texting someone else. You're talking to someone else!" I shouted at him. "Just tell me if there is someone else so I can fucking leave you and we can stop our wedding earlier."

He raised his eyebrows at me and said, "Stop making assumptions, Camila!" His face is turning red as he yell at me. "God, you're becoming really annoying!" He growled and rub his temples. "Stop watching my every move! You're not a damn paparrazzi! You're always on my ass! You are acting like I'm cheating on you!" The Canadian guy exclaimed.

I can feel my eyes forming some tears as my fiancé keeps on yelling at me. Y/N never shouted at me every time we are arguing. She was always the calm one when we had a fight because she knows how sensitive I am. She only shouted at me once, when I told her that I was going to date Shawn for publicity.

"Because I know you are! I know you are! Just tell me if you don't love me anymore!" I can feel my veins popping out of neck. "I can't just keep on playing guessing game on when are you going to come home or if you're still alive. I can't keep playing hot and cold with you. One minute you're being sweet me then a minute after, you're going to treat me like a trash." I told him and he still have an annoyed look on his face and I feel like he's not interested at everything I'm telling him.

"Are you done?" He huffed and started looking around at our apartment. He's refusing to make an eye contact with me.

After all I've said to him, that's all he's going to say? I eyed him oddly but I nodded my head. "I'm going out,"

"Where the fuck are you going?" God! Why is he such a jerk?

"Somewhere far away from you. I can't be you with right now. I'll just come back when you're thinking straight again." He walks grabs his phone on the coffee table as he past at me and slam our apartment door shut.

I run my hands through my hair, and I feel like I wanted to rip it. I shouted and slumped back on the couch. Sky jumps next to me and curl like ball. I grab him and place him on my lap. I hug him and nuzzle my face on his furry neck. "You're the only one I have right now. I love you baby," The husky howled and I kiss the top of his head.