Chapter 3

A/N: Even if I warned you that there will be a slight smut in this chapter. Y'all will still read it. So here ya go. 😏

I tug my wrists trying to free my hands from the handcuffs that Alycia put it on me. "Babe, please un-cuff me." I pleaded.

"No," She smirked as she started to straddle on my stomach. "You're going to break our bed and hurt yourself if you will keep on trying to escape."

I grunt and tug it again. "I'm not trying to escape. Just please, remove these cuffs so I can make love to you properly." I begged.

"Nope. It wasn't fun when I was the one doing it to you, do they?" My girlfriend said as she cups my hardening member.

"Oh, I- Alycia- please." I squeal. My wrists are starting to hurt. I woke up this morning, naked with my hands above my head and my wrists are cuffs on the steel of our headboard. And I think Alycia just wanted to get a revenge from what I did to her last week. She was in the same position as I am. But I didn't regret tying her up last week though. It was fun teasing her, seeing her squirm but in a good way though and making her beg.

She knows about my condition. At first I was scared of telling her that's why we didn't have sex in the first six months of our relationship. Every time we're making out and I'm starting to get hard, I'm always the one who pulls away. One day she just asked me if I didn't like to have sex with her, of course I wanted to. So I told her. I thought she was going to leave me after what I told her, but she just told me that it was hot to have a girlfriend with a dick.

"No," She said and squeeze my length. I buck my hips up and groaned in frustration. "The fun hasn't even started yet." She pouted and lean in to capture my lips. I was about to deepen the kiss when she suddenly pull away. She giggles at my annoyed look and she place her knees on the both side of my face. "I'm going to ride your face now." She said matter-of-factly. My girlfriend lower her hips, I lift my head up to meet her dripping center. I lick her cunt. "Baby," She moaned. "Suck it. Suck my fucking clit." I just moaned against her bundle of nerves and started swirling my tongue against her clit and wrap my lips around it. I poke her entrance with my tongue. "Yes," Alycia groaned and grab a fistful of my hair and tug my head up. She moves her hips back and forth. "Baby, I'm so close." She whimpered. I wrap my lips to her hardening clit to suck it again. I can feel her legs. "I-I- Y/N," Her body started to shake uncontrollably.

She stand up and rest her whole body above mine. "That was amazing." My girlfriend said and peck my lips.

"Can you un-cuff me now?" I asked, hoping that she will let go of my wrists.

She grinned and said. "No, but how 'bout for some round two?"

-

"Babe, wake up."

"No, let me sleep." I groaned and buried my face on her shoulder as I press her bare back closer to my naked body.

"But we have some important things to do today," Alycia said. I can feel her shift on the side of the bed and caress my cheeks.

"Can we just do that tomorrow or maybe next time? I'm really tired. I don't think I can walk today." I whined and squeeze my eyes shut.

"No, we can't." She giggles. "Did I tire you my baby out?" I can hear a smirk from her voice.

"Well, yes. Yes you did." I husked out and lower body so I can rest my forehead on her collarbone and place a kiss on it. She really did tire me out. I feel like my body is giving up from all the love making we did last night but it was fucking amazing. She's so damn amazing.