Chapter 20

[A/N: Last one! Don't hate me.]

"Y/N!" I woke up in my deep slumber with an ear piercing scream coming from the outside. I scrambled up in bed when I heard someone calling for my name. I yank the blanket off of me and grab a shirt in the closet and put it on me as I sprinted outside my room.

"Y/N!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Where are you?" I shouted and tried to look for her in the other bedrooms.

"Downstairs! Hurry up!" She shouted.

I nearly tripped down on the last step but I quickly hold on the handrail. I saw that no one's at the living room, "Where are you?"

"Kitchen!" I run inside and saw her sitting on one of the stool.

"What? What's going on?" I asked in a panic tone.

"We ran out of baking powder and eggs," She turn her gaze to me and pouted.

"Really, mom? You screamed like someone's going to kill you because you just ran out of baking powder and eggs?" I raised my eyebrows at my mother. I cannot believe that she woke me up for this. "I thought it was an emergency or something," I groaned.

"Yeah, it is an emergency. How can you bake a cake if you're not going to have an egg and baking powder? You tell me?" She crossed her arms on her chest and gave me one of her most intimidating looks. "Is there a problem?"

I shook my head no and put my hands up defensively before asking, "Do you want me to buy you some at the grocery store?"

"Yes please," She fished her money out of her pocket and handed it to me. "And please hurry up. Your dad will be home in thirty minutes and I want to surprise him."

"Okay," I gave her thumbs up and snatch my keys on the kitchen table.

I hop inside my car and started the ignition and quickly made my way to the grocery store before my mom beats me up.

It's been six months after my last encounter with Marco and it's been six months since the last time I saw Camila. After that, I decided to went home in Miami, since I needed some time to breathe and some time to relax. Told my dad to look after my resto, since he was in LA.

I miss Camila, a lot. I haven't seen her family since I went home. I wanted to visit them and ask them about her, but I don't think they will tell me. I don't know what's going on with her life right now, if she's married to Shawn, but I bet she is. The girls are still keeping in touch with me but every time they will call, they will never mention her name. I know I'm a jerk the last time we talked, but believe me, I beat myself up every single day when I remembered how I broke her heart. Until now, I'm still regretting the words I said to her because all of it are pure lies. I love her, I still do. If the universe will give me another chance to be with her, I'm not going to blow it up again.

Did I mention, Alycia is getting married in three months? Yep, she's engaged with her beautiful girlfriend, Eliza. And we finally have the closure to each other. She even invited me to her wedding and of course, who I am to decline right? We met again two months after my hook up with Camila. Everything was so awkward at first but she told me that she's getting better and she have someone to fix her. I still feel sorry that I told her hated her.

After a week when we saw each other again, we hang out with her fiancée. Eliza is so nice and I'm glad to see how happy she can make Alycia. The Aussie asked me if Camila and I are together, I told her the story on how I ended things with the Cuban and believe me, she beat the shit out of me. She keep on telling me how a douche and stupid I am. But she told me that should be in Camila and I's wedding in the future. If there's going to be a wedding though.