Chapter 15

Camila's POV

I quickly snatch my phone on the night stand and sprinted out of my bedroom to go downstairs. I'm running late for my 'fitting of the wedding gown appointment' today and Y/N still hasn't reply at any of my messages. I don't know if she's still willing to come with me, I texted Shawn in case Y/N will back out, I ask him if he wanted to come with me but he doesn't answer any of my text messages either. Maybe I'll just come by at Y/N's resto and I'm hoping that she won't change her mind.

I walk inside the kitchen with Sky walking next to me. A loud gasp and I place my hand on my chest when I saw my fiancé's figure inside, he's sitting in the dining area, eating some cereals.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I breathed out.

"Oh, hey babe." He look up to me and smiled. Wow, he looks like shit. The bags under his eyes are visible, he looks like he haven't sleep and even taken a shower or eaten any healthy food this past few days.

"Where were you? I haven't seen you in like three days. I keep on calling you and texting you but you weren't even bothering on answering any of it or telling me where you are." I said and grab Sky's bowl and pour it with dog food. I place it in front of the husky before scratching the top of his head.

"Oh- I was busy, you know still recording some songs for my album." He said. Shawn stand up from where he was sitting and walk towards my direction, he placed his calloused hands on the both side of my face and said, "I'm sorry if I get you a worried sometimes but I promise I was just at the studio. We were all busy at writing some songs and recording it that's why I barely reply to your texts or call you back." He reasoned out and a nervous laughed escapes his lips. I looked at him weirdly but he just gave me an innocent smile. I don't know, but I can feel that he is hiding something from me, I just hope it's not what I think it is. "I've missed you so much, Mila." My fiancé plants a soft kiss on my forehead. He pulls me closer to him and wrap his arms around my petite body.

I pull away from his hug and sighed, "I know but I just want you to at least spend two minutes on typing or dialing my number, telling me that you're okay. Because you've been gone for three days, no phone calls, no text messages, nothing. I was waiting for you to come home but you didn't. I was so worried that something bad happened to you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm never doing that again," Shawn said and place a chaste kiss on my cheek. "I promise," I just nod my head at him and walk to where Sky is. I pour his another bowl with water before kissing his head.

"Where are you going?" I heard him asked me.

"Today is the day that I will be fitting my wedding dress." I told him. I glance at him and I can see his body tense when I mentioned about it.

"Oh, yeah," He let out a nervous laughed. "Do you- do you want me to come with you, so you know- I can make it up to you. Plus, we haven't hang out for a long time? Maybe I can take out on a lunch date after you fit your wedding dress?" He scratched the back of his head, hoping that I will say yes to his offer.

"I think you should get some rest, you look like shit, Shawn. And Y/N will come with me and about the lunch date, maybe next time. I have to go, bye." I place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, bye. Drive safely, and tell Chef Y/LN, I said hi." He muttered and I bid my goodbye to Sky before heading out of the apartment.

I grab my phone and sent Y/N another text, informing her that I will be at her office to pick her up or whatever.

[Me — 11:31 am];
y/n, i will just come by at ur resto. i hope u didnt forget that u will be with me all day.