Chapter 10

[Me - 7:26 pm];
No, I don't think that we have something important to talk about.
If it's about your wedding, just talk to my assistant, I have a lot of things to do.

[Unknown Number — 7:28 pm];
it wasn't about my wedding. u know what im talking about. pls y/n, im sorry okay?

[Me — 7:28 pm];
Then about what?

[Unknown Number — 7:28 pm];
about what happened earlier
i didnt mean it, i didnt mean to slap you. i was just shocked at what you just said to me.

[Me — 7:29 pm];
Then why did you slapped me?

[Unknown Number — 7:32 pm];
bc i cant handle the truth and im sorry, okay? pls just let me explain

[Me — 7:34 pm];
You don't owe me any explanations. If you still want to talk about the details to your wedding reception tomorrow, don't come by at my office, just go straight to Gillian.
She will be the one who will handle it.

[Unknown Number — 7:34 pm];
y/n pls, im sorry. i thought u already forgave me?

I didn't bother replying to Camila's text message, hell I didn't even wanted to save her number. I just lock my phone and shove it inside my pocket. I mean, she really doesn't owe me any explanations, she slapped me because she said it to herself, she can't handle the truth. I know, I said I already forgave her, it's true. I just wanted to tell her what I thought about our relationship when we were still together and it really feels so good voicing it out.

I felt my phone buzz again, I know it's only Camila so ignore it and walk straight to the kitchen to cook some dinner for the girls.

-

"What took you so long? I was so damn hungry, I ate a lot of bread sticks." Dinah groaned. I rolled my eyes at her and serve them the food that I made.

"Here," I place their plates in front of them and serve the dish in the middle of our table. "I made y'all some lemon-rosemary chicken with roasted broccolini."

"That looks so good, Y/N." Ally said. I grab a chair next to Lauren and took a seat next to her, good thing there's another vacant chair on her left, so that means, Lucy can still seat beside her and I don't have to move my ass just so they can be seated next to each other.

"And smells good too," Normani said while smelling the dish that I cooked.

"It's really good, Y/N." Lauren complimented. She moaned at the chicken as she took another bite.

"Thanks guys," I smiled at them and eat my food.

We all talked about the things that we missed out with each other's lives whilst eating. The five of them, including Lucy, who just arrived forty-five minutes after the girls arrived in my resto. She told us that she overslept and didn't notice that she was running late.

They all ordered a lot of food, from appetizers, to salad and desserts but I don't mind though, especially Dinah. She told is that she wanted: tiramisu, blueberry cheesecake and some custard tarts for desserts. She wasn't joking when she told us that she's hungry as fuck.

"So, Y/N... Have you seen Camila lately? I heard that Walz and Shawn are living together here in LA?" Dinah asked whilst she sliced a piece of her blueberry cheesecake.