Chapter 11

"So it's true?"

"What?" I asked. He didn't answer my question, he just engulf me with a bear hug.

"I've missed you, you shit head!" Austin exclaimed. "The last time I saw you was at the Jingle Ball, which was last three years ago, right?"

"Yeah," I pat his back and pull away from his hug. It's so good to see him again. God, he look like a six years older than me. What happened to him?

He didn't even wait for me to invite him inside my office, he just let himself in. Some things never changed. "How did you know I was here?" I asked Austin and close the door behind him.

He plopped himself on the couch, "I heard from someone that my dear friend Y/N is now an owner of one of the most famous restaurant in Los Angeles then I thought about coming over to check if what I heard was true." He gave me a face eating grin. "And it was true. God, Y/N."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and took a seat next to the brown eyed boy. "What happened to you?"

"Me? Why?"

"You look like an old man." I chuckled at him. "I've missed you so much, Aus."

"Aw, I know you do. So... how are you and Camila?" I tense up at his question. Doesn't he have any idea that we broke up and Camila is already engaged to Susan? "Do you guys have family now? You better tell me that you guys haven't tied the knot yet because I'd be mad at you if you marry her and I wasn't there to witness it." He quirked his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to answer his questions.

I sighed and face the guy sitting next to me. "Camila and I? We broke up three years ago, Aus. Where were you?" I nervously laughed.

"You what?" He exclaimed. "You better be joking."

"I'm not," I said in a serious tone.

"How? Oh my God, when?" Austin looks like he cannot believe what I had just said.

"She's engaged to someone else. And I told you, we broke up three years ago." I said.

"She's engaged to someone else? Who?"

"You still hasn't change." I rolled my eyes at him. He crooked his eyebrows. "You still ask too many questions. But yeah, she's engaged to Shawn." I chuckled.

"Shawn? As in, Shawn Mendes? Wow," He breathed out.

"No, Susan Marquez." I sarcastically remarked.

"Shut up. No offense though but I thought she was gay because you guys dated." He said.

"None taken but yeah, that's what I thought too," I just shrugged my shoulders and turn my head to Austin. "Haven't you been checking your social media accounts?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"No, I was so busy with my life." He groaned.

"Okay, but where were you? You just disappear in thin air and went to God knows where. You even look like you're six years older than me." I joked.

"Becky and I broke up, three years ago," He sighed. "And it hurts so much. After that, I feel like taking a break, from making music, spotlight and everything else. So, I did. But after a year, I've met the most beautiful girl in the world." His face have a tint on his cheeks. "Her name is Katya Henry and that's also one of the reason why I wanted to see you,"

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "Why?"

"I'm getting married in four months, I was hoping to see you on my wedding." He reach something in his back pocket and pull out his wedding invitation. He handed it to me and grab it from his hands. I must say, his fiancée is pretty.