Chapter 9

It has been six months since I flew back to Miami after Camila and I broke up. And the girl that I met at the café four months ago? The beautiful girl who I think Alycia was her name. Well, I'm trying to know her more, we're trying to get to know each other more. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have a crush on her, I mean just look at her, she's beautiful. And I don't care if she's four years older than me or six years older than me. And there's something about her, that I was so drawn about. And I may or may not have been starting to watch some of her shows after we met. After I met her, I was doing great on handling everything. I finally realize that Camila doesn't want me anymore and I'm fine with it, I guess. But I'm not hurting that much anymore, compare to the first three rough months after we ended things.

I was walking down the street to go to the grocery store that my mom told me to buy some stuff, then suddenly a black SUV stopped near me, I glance at the vehicle and eyed it weirdly. I didn't take another glance at it, but as I walk faster, the SUV started to pull out again and drive next to where I am walking. I'm trying not to think that they're will be some ninjas that will suddenly come out of it and kidnap me.

I speed up my pace and the black SUV continues to follow me. I run as fast I could so I can lost them. I'm only two blocks away from the store, I stopped and I try to catch my breath. I place my hands on my knees and swipe my sweat that's been dripping on my forehead.

I jump on my spot when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I immediately grab it and try to slam the stranger but as I turn around, I saw Dinah and three other girls of Fifth Harmony standing behind her, good thing my ex-girlfriend wasn't there because I'm not ready to see her again.

"Woah, Y/N. It's just us. We're not some ninjas who will put you inside the SUV and kidnap you or throw you off the cliff." Dinah laughed and she engulfed me in to bear crushing hug. "I've missed you so much, loser." I wrapped my arms around her and I pull away.

"We haven't seen in you in six months." Ally gushed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them and they gave me a hug and they told me how much they've missed me.

"Uh- We have a concert here? Didn't your girlfriend told you about it?" Lauren quirked her thick eyebrows as she asked me the question.

"My girlfriend?" I knotted my eyebrows at them.

"Did you have an amnesia?" The green eyed girl tried to joke. "Camila Cabello, our band mate, your girlfriend." She rolled her eyes at me.

Oh, right. I think they still hasn't had any idea that Camila and I are done. Wow, it's been six months and they still doesn't know about it, I'm impressed on how good Camila and Shawn on hiding their engagement.

"Earth to Y/N," I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Normani calling for name whilst waving her hand on my face. "Where did you go? We were, well, I was trying to asked you if you have seen Camila, because she was the first one who flew here before us. I think she took a flight here yesterday, right?" The dark skinned girl turn her head to her band mates to confirm if what she knows about Camila was true, and they all nod.

"Yeah. Is Mila at your house? Because we're going to ask what does she wants for the ba-" I was about to answer them when I heard my phone rings. I excused myself and press the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, where's the stuff that I told you to buy? Dinner is in fifteen minutes." My mom groaned.