Chapter 14

It's been a week since I hung out with Dinah and Camila. After that, we did it again twice, and it was held in my apartment, the three other members of Fifth Harmony joined us and also with Lucy, of course. Camila and Normani still doesn't talk to each other. You can still feel the tension between the two of them, but we ignored it and we all just tried to bond again, like the old times.

After I went home, the day when Camila, Dinah and I hung out, I immediately sent my girlfriend a text and we Face Timed, then we talked and settle what ever's bugging on her mind and we talked about what really happened in Camila's apartment and I explained to her that we didn't do anything that I know will hurt her.

-

I sat down on the couch and saw Dinah sent me a message, thanking me for hanging out with them. I sent quick reply and remove my shoes before sending Alycia a text.

[Me — 7:34 pm];
Babe, let's FaceTime. I wanna see your beautiful face and we still have to talk.

[Alycia — 7:34 pm];
Okay.

Alycia answered it immediately. I saw her sitting on a bed, I think she's in a hotel? I really can't tell where she is. She smiled at me and I noticed that she's wearing one of my shirt.

"Hi, babe." I greeted her.

"Hi,"

"How are you? I miss you," I sighed and stare at the other girl on the screen.

"I'm fine. I miss you too, Y/N." She said and frown. There was an awkward silence. I know she's wanted to know about something. I'm just waiting for her to ask me. "Y/N, I'm sorry," She sighed.

"For what?"

"I don't know- for how I acted a while ago. I just- when you told me that you were with Camila, I got really jealous because come on! You're hanging out with your ex-girlfriend, your first love. And I'm here, I'm hundred, thousand miles away from you." She breathed out. "I'm sorry, I know you wouldn't do something to hurt me and I should've trusted you."

I smiled at her and said, "It's fine babe, I know how you feel." Because that's what I felt when Camila and I were still dating and she was always with Shawn, I thought. "Don't worry about it, but I promise, Camila and I were not the only one who's in her apartment."

"I know, Dinah posted a picture of you three, watching a movie with a cute fluffy dog laying near your feet." She said. Alycia grabs her phone and showed me the said picture. I was so focused on the movie and same goes to Camila, we were sitting next to each other whilst Dinah was the one taking the picture. She even captioned it, "Cause I've missed hanging out with these two 🙈💕"

I smiled when I saw the husky on the floor, "That's Sky," I told her and pointed out my dog.

"Who?" She quirked her eyebrows. She face her phone to her and try to look for Sky at the picture.

"Sky, Camila's dog. The gray Siberian husky that's laying on the floor. I haven't told you about it?"

"No, why would you me tell something like- the name of Camila's dog?" The Aussie chuckles.

"That was the dog we used to raised together, I gave it her as my fourth anniversary gift to her. Then after three years, I finally saw him again. He was so happy like he almost tackled me to the ground as soon as I stepped inside their apartment. I've missed that dog so much." A smile creep on my lips as I remember the small fluffy Sky when I bought him and now that I saw him again after three years. As soon as those words left my mouth, the other girl on the screen's demeanor immediately changed, my girlfriend's smile turned in to frown. I should've not told her that.