Chapter 12

Camila's POV

This has been by far the most awkward breakfast I've ever had with my bandmates, Y/N and Lucy in my entire life. After they stared at me like they've seen a ghost and with their jaws dropping on the floor for like ten minutes when they saw me inside Y/N's office, Y/N invited all of us for some free breakfast and they all agreed, so who am I to decline it? Besides, Dinah is so excited to see me again.

We are all just eating in peace until Lauren decided to ask me a question. "So, Camila... how are you? We haven't see you in a while." The green-eyed girl said as she chew on her food. I snap out of my thoughts and turn my gaze to the green-eyed Cuban.

"I- uh- I'm fine, I'm doing fine," I said forcing a smile and slice a pancake from my plate and shove it inside my mouth.

"Where were you?" The pale Cuban asked again.

"My apartment, I was- I was- Shawn and I are planning out our wedding," I stuttered out. They all nod their heads and continue eating their breakfast.

"So, when will it be?" Ally asked with a huge smile on her face.

"We still don't know yet, we just started planning everything out last month,"

"Oh, okay." Lauren mumbles. She turn her head to her girlfriend who is sitting next to her and they started talking something about their upcoming roadtrip together. I've never imagine Lauren will be so in love with Lucy. They look so cute together.

"So, Walz... how is Shawn treating you?" Dinah asked. I look at Tongan who is sitting next to me and over her shoulder, Normani is giving me a death glare. Okay, she hates me.

"Good, he's treating me good." I said.

"But we all know that Y/N can treat you better than him," Normani muttered under her breath but I can still hear her.

Y/N choked on her hot chocolate as she take a sip on it, I guess she heard it too. I don't know if Normani mumbled it to herself or she wanted me to hear it.

"What the- what was that, Mani?" Y/N coughed and Ally started patting her back.

"What? I never said anything." The dark-skinned woman asked innocently. She take a quick glance at me and give me an eye roll.

My ex-girlfriend just shook her head and said a quick thank you to Ally. "Anyway... where's Shawn?" Lauren asked.

"Probably at the studio right now. He's busy recording some songs for his next album," I informed them.

"That's cool. It's so good to know that he's getting famous." Lauren said. "Hey, Camz," I look up to her and raise my eyebrows at her. Well, she hasn't called me that for a very long time. "I know this is three years late but... congratulations on your engagement," The other Cuban said and offered me a genuine smile.

"Thank you," I smiled at her and lift my mug as I take a sip on my coffee.

A long and awkward silence fell between us, it didn't take too long before Normani speak up.

"Y/N," Normani called for my ex-girlfriend's attention who's sitting across of me and busy using her phone. She lift her head up to face the dark-skinned girl. Y/N scrunched her eyebrows up, waiting for Normani to say whatever she's going to say. "When are you going to ask Alycia to marry you?" Okay, that question made me tighten my grip on my mug. I internally roll my eyes at Normani's question.

"I don't know, maybe next year or this coming Christmas Eve," Y/N told them.

"Christmas Eve?" Y/N nods her head and Normani continues to ask her a question. "Aren't you scared that Alycia might not show up to your proposal and take another flight to somewhere and not tell you? Then Alycia will spend her Christmas there with someone else. You know, maybe with- what's her name again?" She paused and tapped her chin trying to think of whatever name it is. "-- Oh! Eliza, right?"