Chapter 4

As soon as I reach the front door of my restaurant, I sprinted out of my car, as fast I could. I guess I'm just really excited to cook for my ex-girlfriend and her fiancé? I don't know why, but the thought of seeing Camila again today is making me all jumpy and I feel some weird shit. I shouldn't feel this way about her again, she's happy with Shawn and I'm really happy with Alycia. I should think about my girlfriend and not my ex. I shook out of my thoughts and push the kitchen door open,

"Sorry, I'm late." I said in between pants as I button up my working clothes. I'm the only one who made may way to Calhoun's. Alycia told me that she will be hanging out with I think Elisha is her name? She told me that Elisha, the Clarke to her Lexa and also her former co-workers in The 100, wanted to have a little reunion. She also told me that they won't take too long so she will still be having lunch with me this afternoon.

-

"Babe? Do you know who Eliza is?" I shook my no while chewing my cereals. "She played as Clarke in The 100, you know, my old TV show." I just hum and gave her a slight nod, telling her to continue. "Well, she texted me, she told me that, the producers, the staff and the director of The 100, wanted to have a little reunion this morning." She said.

"Why can't y'all do it later in the evening? You know, throw a get-together party." I crooked my eyebrows at her as I shove a spoonful of cereal inside my mouth.

Alycia and I just finished showering together and we decided to get some breakfast downstairs. She was supposed to be with me this morning but I guess she have other plan, oh well.

"I don't know but don't worry, I'll have lunch with you later in Calhoun's. You should invite Camila and her fiancé to have lunch with us, after they finished the food tasting or whatever. I want to get to know her more." Alycia said and she glance at me and gave me genuine smile.

"Are you sure?" I furrowed my eyebrows at my girlfriend.

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong?" She asked and plopped down on my lap.

"No- I don't know. I just find it hard to believe that you wanted us to have a lunch date with my ex-girlfriend and her fiancé? Are you sure about that?" I asked as I run my hands on her thigh.

Alycia wrapped her arms around my neck and asked. "Well, yeah. She's just your ex-girlfriend right? You don't feel anything about her anymore don't you?"

I didn't hesitated to answer her, "No, so you don't have to worry about me running back to her."

"Good, because I don't have any plans on letting you go." Alycia lean in and trap my bottom lip to her's, our head started to moved in sync. I grab her waist and lightly squeeze it. She pull away and rest her forehead with mine, "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Alycia." I muttered against her lips and plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

-

I made my way to my assistant, Gillian who's standing near the kitchen counter talking to other cook, I can hear her asking if I already arrived. She look back and saw me making my way to her. "Chef Y/LN, thank God you here. I've been calling you for the past twenty minutes but you're not answering. Miss Cabello and Mister Mendes are waiting for you." She informed me.

A bunch of 'good morning Chef' can be heard from the employees. I gave them a toothless smile and a slight nod and turn my gaze to Gillian. "How long have they been here?" I asked and went to grab the ingredients to make the dishes for the couple to taste.