Chapter 8

As soon as Camila exited my restaurant, I went straight to my office to talk to Marco while little Maximilian is walking beside me.

"Auntie Y/N, are we going to cook now?" I glance down and saw the little guy frowning.

"Later buddy. I'll just talk to your Daddy." I smiled at him and ruffle his hair. "If you want, I'll take you inside the kitchen and I'll tell Gillian to look after you?" I said as I pointed out my assistant who's standing close to the two of us.

"But I want to be with you." He pouted.

"I'll be there in a minute. I just have something important to tell your Daddy."

"Okay," He sighed.

I lean down to his level and brush my thumbs to his cheeks. "Aw, don't be sad. This will not take too long, I promise." I said trying to convince the three-year old boy.

"Pinky promise?" Max asked and raise his cute little pinky finger.

I lock mine with his, "Pinky promise. Now, go with Miss Gillian. I'll be there with you in a minute, okay?" He nods and he's little hand grasp Gillian's.

"Gillian, can you look after him? I just really have to talk to Marco. This won't take too long."

"Okay, Chef Y/N. And don't worry, I love watching after him. And take your time, I don't mind." The youngster smiled at me.

"Thank you," I turn my gaze to the little guy. "Maximilian, will you promise that you will behave?"

"I promise, Auntie Y/N."

"Okay, good." I kissed his forehead before he drag Gillian inside the kitchen area.

-

As I swing the door open and saw the couple sitting on the couch. As soon as my eyes landed to the green-eyed dude, I can feel my blood boiling. "What the fuck was that?" I growled to Marco who's busy using his phone.

"What was what?" He glanced up from his phone as he asked me innocently.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Why the fuck did you tell all those crazy shit to Camila? What she did me was over and that was three years ago! And what you said was over the line!" I yelled. I walked in front of him and the green-eyed man lift himself up. His wife girl immediately went between the two of us.

Kelly was trying to push us away from each other. "What's going on? And wait... Camila is here?" She asked.

"Yes, she was here a while ago. I think she's going to beg Y/N to come back to her. You know her," Marco bitterly laughed. "She will do anything just to have you back, she's desperate and pathetic, Y/N."

"Shut up!" I exclaimed. I shove him hard making him back up a little bit. "Shut the fuck up! Don't say shit like that to Camila! She already have Shawn for God's sake and I've already moved on. I have Alycia now and she's happy with her current life and so am I! Why can't you just let go of what happened three years ago? And I was the one who got hurt by her, I was the one got cheated on, I was the one who she left! Not you!" I said in gritted teeth and stood toe to toe with Marco. I get it that he's being an over protective best friend but he doesn't have to say things like that.

"Why are you defending her?" He raised his eyebrows at me and he's staring at me like I did something wrong. "You still like her don't you?" I froze in my place as soon as he asked me that question. "Oh my God!" He shouted. "You still like the slut that left you to be with the Canadian guy."