Chapter 2

Camila's POV

I don't know how long I've been staring at the direction where Y/N walks out, until Gillian decided to call for my attention. "Ma'am, here's our wedding menu. We forgot that we have that one. Sorry." She nervously laughed and handed me the menu. "This can help you pick a dish that you want for your wedding reception. You can scan the list and we can ask for Chef Smith to cook it for you." She said.

I turn my gaze to her, "It's fine and thank you." I reassured her and grab it from her. As I was about to open the menu and try to read the list when I just noticed the name of Y/N's restaurant. She named it Calhoun's.

-

"Babeee... Babyyyy." I've been calling her attention for the past twenty minutes now. I huff and slumped on the couch next to her when I still get no answer from her. She's so busy killing people in video games.

Today is my last day off before heading back to touring in Europe. After I let Y/N listened to Shawn's and I single, we've watched a couple of movies and I didn't even know I drifted off to sleep, so she took it as her chance to play PS4 whilst I'm so busy snoring and dreaming. I woke up with her shouting and cursing so loud.

I snatch my phone on the coffee table and tried to busy myself out. I scrolled down on my twitter feed then on my IG. I lock my phone toss it on my side when I saw nothing interesting on my social media accounts and I just scrambled next to Y/N. I slide my hands inside her shirt and hug her torso. "Baby," I nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck.

"Yeah?" Her fingers are tapping the buttons of the controller rapidly.

"I love you," I place a kiss on her neck.

"Okay," She said without leaving her eyes on the screen. "You fucker! Oh my God! They're so fucking stupid!" She yelled. I lightly jump on my seat and I can even feel myself getting deaf at how loud her voice was. Jesus. I don't like her when she swears too much so I hit the back of her head. "Ow,"

"Stop cursing," I growled and tried to lay my head on her lap but her arms are resting on it.

"Sorry," She mumbled. Her eyes are still glued on our TV screen. This is why I don't want her to play any video games while I'm here because as soon as her hands grasp those controller, she wouldn't give me any second glance.

An idea popped in my head, I squeeze myself on her lap so now I am straddling her. I place my head on her shoulder. "Babe, stop playing and cuddle with me." I mumbled against her shirt. I pull away and grab her face so we can have an eye contact even for just a mere second.

It only took a second before her hazel eyes found mine. "Just give me five more minutes and this game will be over." She sighed as I squished her cheeks.

"But you've been telling me that for the past two hours." I jutted my lips out. "I'm going back to Europe tomorrow and I'm not going to see you in a very very long time. I don't want to spend my last day off like this." I whined. I look at her and saw that she wasn't even paying attention to what I am saying, she just hummed and try to look over my shoulders as she continue pressing the buttons of her controller and ignored me. "Babe!" I slap her arm.

"Okay. Yeah yeah. That's great to hear. I'm so so so proud of you, Bambi."

"You're not even listening." I groaned and stuff my face on the crook of her neck. I drape my arms around her neck and I lightly bit her shoulder and she yelp. "Babe, what if we name our future baby, Babu?" I randomly blurted out.

I can feel she stop whatever she was doing. I glance at her and I saw that she was looking at me. She paused her game and place the controller on the coffee table. Now that got her attention. "What?" She asked.