Chapter 17

I rushed to my girlfriend's side as soon as I saw her standing behind us. "Hey babe," I nervously greeted her. I was going to lean in for a kiss but she dodged it. She take a step back and rolled her eyes on me.

"Don't you dare call me babe," She said in gritted teeth.

"I- Alycia, what- what are you doing here?" I whispered to my girlfriend and glance at the Latina worriedly.

"What? Am I not allowed to come home to our apartment?" She said as she emphasize the word and with her voice a little bit louder than usual, and she crooked her eyebrows at me.

"I- no, I- I thought you will be home till next next week?" I stammered out and rub the back of my neck.

"I only just said that to you because I wanted to surprise you. And I think I need to give myself a pat on the back because it looks like I did a pretty great job on doing it, you really looked surprised." She chuckled sarcastically. "What were you guys doing? You know, before I interfere your cute little moment. Y'all seem like having fun," I can hear her Australian accent as she's uttered those words. I can feel her fuming. She raise her eyebrows at me as she stares at my face before sending daggers to the Cuban who's still sitting on the couch, Camila have her head down whilst staring at her fingers. Oh God!

"I was just showing Camila her baby pictures that I saw on twitter, that's all." I told her, which is the truth. But Alycia is looking at me like she's not buying my excuse shit.

She laughed like I said the most stupidest thing in the world. "Oh yeah? It doesn't seem like it."

"Babe," I place my hand on her forearm but she quickly snatched it away.

Alycia was about to open her mouth to say something but we heard shuffling on the spot where my ex-girlfriend is, "I- I have to go. Bye Y/N, thank you and- and it was- it was nice seeing you again, Alycia." Camila stuttered out as she muttered it weakly and sprinted out of my apartment as fast she could, like she's gonna get killed any minute.

My girlfriend didn't stop giving a death glare to the girl who just went out of our home. The Cuban slammed the door shut, and Alycia turn her attention to me.

"Care to explain?" She huffs and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Just like what I said, I was just showing Camila her baby pictures that her fans uploaded on twitter. It's not what you think it looks like," I groaned in frustration and run my hands through my hair.

"Really? Did the fans uploaded it on your face because she was staring at your face, really, I mean, really close, Y/N." The actress said sternly. "Does your face looks like a cell phone screen? And do you really think I'm stupid huh? Do you think I'm that stupid Y/N?" She shouted, her veins are almost popping out of her neck and her face is turning red in anger.

"No, I have never said you're stupid. But what I'm telling to you is the truth. Camila was reaching for my phone which I held above my head and she trying to grab it." I explained to her calmly. I don't want to raise my voice at her because I know we will not resolve this shit if we are both shouting at one another.

"If she was reaching for it then she should've stand up and grab from your hand!" She argued back. She has a point but I didn't even know that our faces were inches close to each other.

"I- I don't know." I mentally curse myself for not thinking a good reason. "I- I didn't even know that her face is so close to mine,"

"Okay," She said in monotone.

"We're not going to kiss," I told my girlfriend.

"Okay," She grabs her luggage and went upstairs.