Chapter 16

"Y/N! Wake up!" I heard a raspy voice shouted. I just place my head under the pillow try to block her voice and continue my sleep. I need to sleep more. I can feel the hang over kicking in. God, why did I even drunk too much last night? Oh right, it was Marco's birthday and we were at the bar last night to celebrate it. I can't even remember what the hell happened last night or how did I even got home. But all I know is, I'm never drinking again.

"Wake up!" I can feel her shakes my body and hit me with a pillow at the same time. "Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned and I just completely ignored her. I didn't even flinched every time she's shaking my body to wake me up or when she's hitting me. I was about to drift off to sleep again when she yanks my blanket off, and she straddled my body, it didn't take too long when I felt a soft pillow collided with my body again. "Get up! Wake up!" She growled, but she didn't stop doing it.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said. She gets off of me and I scrambled on the bed and rest my torso on the headboard. I rub my sleepy eyes and flutter my eyes open. I can see her arms crossed on her chest and she's looking at me like I did the worst thing ever. "Just stop- stop hitting me with that- that pillow." I yawned at her. I can hear the sound of her heels impatiently tapping on the cold hard floor.

"You told me thirty minutes ago that you're already up, when I called you. Then when I came to your apartment, I saw you sleeping like a baby," She huffs and raised her eyebrows at me.

"I said that?" I asked her. I can feel my eyes drooping.

"Yeah, you do. You didn't even remember that you told me that. You even said that you've already taken a shower and by the look of you, I know you still hasn't! God, Y//N!" She groans in frustration. I shut my eyes closed. I can still her ranting about the appointment and how late we are. After that, I can't understand the rest of the words she's uttering. If she found out that I'm not listening to her she'd be very, I'm mean very mad.

"You're not even listening!" She raised her voice.

I was startled at her voice, I jump lightly at my place and look at the fuming Cuban right in front of me. "I- I am listening," I husked out. I stretched out limbs and groan.

"Really? Then what did I just said?" I open my mouth to say a word, but she's right. I wasn't listening, because I'm too sleepy to care. So, I just shrug my shoulders and gave her a toothless innocent smile. "Just like I thought. Now, get your ass up from your bed please, we are really running late." She sighed.

"Can I have five more minutes of sleep?" I pleaded her. "My head hurts, and I can even feel it's poundi--" I stop my sentence when I saw the Latina giving me a death glare. "I- I'm just gonna hop off my bed and go to the bathroom," I stammered out. Damn, she's really intimidating.

"Good, get down after you finished doing what ever you are doing in the morning." Camila said and exited my bedroom.

Camila and I have been really close lately. After she took care of me when I got sick which was a week ago, she was always coming to my office just look after me. She said that she's concern about my health, because all I did was work, work, work. Camila told me that I should take a rest sometimes and eat but I told her I can't. Now, every time she gets a chance, she will always bring pack lunch that she prepared for me or she will just order a take out for me, when I already have a restaurant and I can eat for free. The Latina will always remind me to eat and sleep at the right time. Sometimes, she will come by at my office to help me with my works and I'm not complaining though, she can make my job a lot easier. I actually don't know why she's doing all of these when I can handle it all by myself.

Camila and Marco finally talked about what happened months ago when they first saw each other again, after three fucking years. The green-eyed guy apologizes to my ex-girlfriend and she forgave him easily. Now, they are in good terms, I think? Because everytime they're around at each other, they still have the tension. I don't know, but I can feel that there's something that the two of them only knows, but they are not telling me about it. I mentally reminded myself to ask Marco about it, when I see him again.