Chapter 13

As I stand outside Camila's apartment, I started knocking and ringing the door bell, patiently waiting for someone opening the door for me. I feel like this building looks so familiar, when I look around, my widen eyes when I found my old apartment that Camila and I used to rent and called it 'our home'. God, I missed that place. We made a lot of memories in that place, we fight in there, cry, laugh, used to raise Sky and that was also the place where we first made love. I missed our Sky. I wonder if Camila kept him and of someone's renting in my old apartment right now.

I was brought back to reality when I felt Dinah snatch all of the food I bought for them in my hands. "Thanks loser!" The Tongan run back inside. She didn't even invited me in. I can't believe her.

I shook my head in amusement and saw Camila standing in front of me, eyeing me from head to toe. Do I look that bad? I know I should've went home and change my clothes but Dinah keep on texting me and telling me to hurry my ass up before she beats me. I saw Camila bit her lower lip seductively as she stares at my body. Fuck, that looks so sexy. "Think of a dead dog, Y/N," I told myself repeatedly before I can get a massive boner. I internally groan, when Camila wet her plump lips. Can she stop fucking doing that? She lift her head up and when her chocolate orbs met mine, her eyes widen when she realized that I just caught her. "Are you done checking me out?" I chuckled as I asked the Cuban who looks flustered, she knew that I caught her.

"I- yeah, yeah. I'm sorry- it's just that- you really look good." She complimented me and I can see a faint blush creep on her cheeks.

"Thanks, so do you." I smiled at her.

"I- uh- come in, come in!" Her face is red as a tomato. I walk pass by her as she open the door widely for me.

I haven't even reach the living room when a huge dog tried to tackle me down. I squealed when I saw who it is. "Sky!" I shouted in excitement. I crouch down and scratch the back of his ears. He wags his tail and started licking my face. I wrap my arms around the dog's neck and hug him tightly but not tight enough to choke him. I nuzzle my face on the side of his head. "I've missed you so much, buddy." I kissed his head and stand up to face Camila who have a huge smile on her face. Sky keeps on scratching my foot and place his paws on my thighs. I hold the back of head and scratch it again. I lift the husky up and hold him in my arms.

"I guess he was really excited to see her mommy again," Camila said. She blushed when she called me as Sky's mommy. "I- I didn't mean it. I know that we broke up- but you bought him for our fourth anniversary and we used to raise him-- Sky knows your his mommy and I'm his mama and--"

"Camila, you're rambling." I chuckled. "It's fine, I get it. I missed my son too. I haven't seen him for three years," I told the Cuban who looks like a blushing mess. "I can't believe you kept him." I honestly told my ex-girlfriend.

"Well, he was your anniversary gift for me and just because we broke up, that doesn't mean I have to throw away everything you gave to me. Besides, he's too cute to throw him away and let someone else take care of him," She said. I smiled at her and she's mirroring mine, we're having a staring contest when Dinah decided to interrupt it.

"Are you guys done flirting? If not, then I'm going to eat all of these!" Dinah shouted from the living room.

I laughed and place Sky down on the floor. I walk in the living room with Camila and Sky trailing behind me. I saw Dinah munching another slice of pizza as she watch a chick flick movie.