First Encounter

Darkness surrounds me. I can hear nothing. Every time I speak it immediately gets consumed by the void. Then I felt something different. Someone was hitting me. I awoke in my bed to see one of my sisters punching me in the chest. Of course, her hits didn't really hurt me at all. I got out of bed and turned to face her.

-"Really Amy?" I said, annoyed.

-"Breakfast is ready Onii-chan!" Amy said.

-"You didn't have to punch my chest until I woke up." 

-"Well you didn't respond to me calling your name from downstairs."

-"You could've just set my alarm to a few minutes from now."

-"But if I did that, too much time would be wasted!"

-"What are you talking about?"

-"You promised to take me to the deep sea aquarium today!"

-"Oh, right. Let me just get breakfast first, okay?"

-"Yay! I'll go get ready!" She said as she ran off.

     I got dressed and went downstairs to get my breakfast. I looked at the plate in front of me and examined it a bit before taking a bite. Did Amy make this? She's been really enthusiastic about cooking for the family recently. Maybe she's trying to prove something I don't know about. I finished my breakfast and went to go get my keys. Amy was already waiting for me beside my car. I had the Acura NSX.

 I had the Acura NSX

-"Ready?" I asked.

-"You bet! I've been waiting for this for a whole month!" She said.

-"Alright, hold up, I gotta get something before we go."

-"I'll be here."

     I walked back inside and went back up to my room. I grabbed my phone and headed for the door. As soon as I got out of my room, I walked into my older sister and we both fell to the ground. While I was falling, I was positioned in a way that let me get a quick glance of her panties. She always seems to be asking for my help with stuff then hitting on me. I'm never gonna fall for her. I'm not the type of guy who's weak to flirting. I got up and helped her to her feet.

-"Geez Mike, what's the rush? Going somewhere special?" She asked.

-"I'm taking Amy to the Aquarium just outside of town." I said.

-"I see. Be sure you have fun too!" 

-"Yeah yeah, I know." 

-"Seriously, you haven't been acting like yourself lately."

-"I'm fine. C'mon, you know me, I don't get shifted easily."

-"If you say so. Just, have fun at the aquarium, okay?"

-"Got it."

     I went back outside and hopped in my car. I put the key in the car and listened to the engine roar to life. That was perfect. I got onto the highway and drove down the road. About halfway there I looked over to the backseat through the rear view mirror to see that Amy fell asleep. She must've been tired from waking up so early this morning. I don't know how but, when she's like this, she looks so cute. I focused on the road until we got there. I went to the backseat and carried her princess style to the front door. I woke her up and set her down. When she saw the aquarium, she looked so happy that she could burst. She was about to run inside when a security officer stopped her. 

-"Tickets please." He said.

-"I have them here. Amy you should be more patient next time, okay?" I said, handing the officer the tickets.

-"Okay, sorry Onii-chan." She said.

-"It's nothing to apologize for young one! Most people are excited the first time they get to the biggest aquarium in Planeptune! Now that I've scanned your tickets, go ahead!" The officer said as he opened the door.

-"Come on Onii-chan! Let's go! I wanna check out everything!" Amy said, pulling me inside. 

     This was going to be one hell of a day.

...

...

...

     We were finally heading for the final exhibit in the aquarium. Amy wanted to go see everything here! I'm tired as fuck. The final exhibit was the tube that goes through the giant fish tank. Halfway through, I felt something weird. The floor started to shake a little. I saw little cracks appear in the tube. I heard sirens going off and I picked up Amy. I ran towards the exit with her in my arms. I saw the emergency doors about to fully close. Then I saw two robotic hands stop it. A security mech was holding the door open.

-"Hurry! I can't hold for much longer!" The operator said.

     I accelerated my speed. 

-"I can't hold it open anymore!" The operator said.

     The only thing I could do was throw Amy through the gap in the door before it sealed off completely. I turned to see a giant wave of water about to smack into me. I did the only thing that could reduce the damage done to me. I ran straight for it and dove right into it. I quickly gained control and swam upwards. The top of the pool was sealed off by glass. I looked around but it didn't seem like there was any other way out. I hit the glass as hard as I could to try to break it but I felt my breath running out. My hits slowed more and more until I felt myself go limp. I felt my body sink downwards. My eyes were about to close until I saw someone smash the glass and take me back up with incredible speed. I was laid down on the floor by whoever saved me. I couldn't tell because my vision was fading. 

*COUGH* *COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH*

     I slowly got on my feet and looked up at my savior.

-"Thank you so mu-" I tensed up when I saw who it was.

-"What's the matter darling~? Cat got your tongue~?" She said

-"Th-thank you Lady Iris Heart." I said as I got down onto one knee respectfully.

-"*giggle*. I'm glad you're safe Mike. Now, there's someone who's been worrying about you for a while now. Why don't you go see her?" She said.

     She floated to the side to reveal Amy crying. I ran over to her side and hugged her. She was crying tears of joy now. I looked back at Iris Heart who gave me a wink before flying off.

-"Come on Amy, let's go home." I said.

-"Yes...I would like that." Amy said.

Iris Heart P.O.V.

     I honestly didn't expect him to still be alive after I brought him back up. He was under for 3 minutes and was still kickin'. I suspect there to be something more to this than just simple lung capacity. He's got me...genuinely...interested.