Plans Revealed (1 week later)

It's been a long time since he started these tests on me and he's even increased my intelligence. I think I might be able to break free soon. I have the strength for it. After another painful test, I decided I'd be able to free myself soon. Luckily for me, the doctor hasn't increased the security for my restraints. Tomorrow would be the day I leave. I've been able to gather information about where I am and how to get back. The doctor is such an idiot. He wants me to do his bidding. He threatened to keep me here forever until I cooperated. Not gonna happen. The doctor left and I waited for nightfall.

Plutia P.O.V. 

     It's been a week since I've seen him and we can't find his bio-metric signature anywhere. Anna, Histy and me are all worried about him. He went out to investigate something and just didn't return. We already sent out a search party to look for him and even they don't have any leads. All I could do now is hope he returns soon.

...

...

...

Mike P.O.V.

     Today was the day. I was strong, I was smart and I was ready. After the first augmentation, the doctor left and I broke out of the restraints. Alarms were blaring in my ears but I went over to the door. It was a steel security door with two parts on the left and right. I kicked the door in and bent the piece on the left outwards and just shoved the right piece back in its spot. I walked out of the testing chamber, stumbling around. I haven't walked in so long that my legs fell asleep. I saw soldiers turn the corner and start firing. I raised my hand defensively. Surprisingly, the bullets stopped right before hitting me. Like I had a force field around me. I smirked at the soldiers who wouldn't stop firing. I just walked towards them, extending my two electricity infused short blade swords. They had a look of terror on their face. I sliced through them easily. I wonder what my HDD mode was, I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. I transformed and saw a beam of light surround me. Once the beam disappeared, I felt even stronger than before. I saw more soldiers firing at me. I walked towards them slowly. Strangely, the look on their faces made me want to kill them more. I was finally standing in front of them and they were motionless, looking down at the floor. I sliced through one of them and two more remained.

-"Alright...who will live? Let's see...you look like you know where he is...your lucky day my friend." I said, pointing to the one that was going to be spared.

     I faced the other with a insane smile on my face. I approached slowly and made sure he couldn't get away...by chopping off his legs. I left him there and went over to the other one. He was looking at the ground with a face of sadness. I used my sword to raise his chin to face me.

-"So...where is this "Dr. Brainwave", soldier?" I asked.

-"By now, he's at the long-range controls for the Focal Cannon." He said in an expressionless tone.

-"And where might that be?"

-"Main control room, upstairs." he said "You can kill me now." he added in a depressed tone.

-"How are you so certain that I'm going to kill you?"

-"Because you killed everyone in your way like a psychopath."

-"Come on man...don't be like that. Life has value, I only kill those who don't see that. So chin up! It's gonna be better for you someday." I said encouragingly.

-"Yeah......yeah you're right! You know what, I'm gonna get outta here get a job and turn my life around!"

-"Come here, buddy."

     I had my arms open and he joined me in an embrace. A sinister grin grew on my face again. I electrified him as much as I could before he fell to the ground. His skin was burnt at this point. I walked over his corpse, making my way for the main control room. I arrived at the door and blew it open with a plasma burst, killing some guards in the process.