Too Close For Comfort

We came out of warp jump and slowed down. We just watched from afar. I needed to come up with a plan. I decided to get all the leaders in the briefing room and tell them the situation. I sent out a call on the microphone to tell all the leaders. I arrived at the briefing room to see everyone already there waiting for me. 

-"All right listen up, I'm only saying it once. This is the planet." I said, pulling up a hologram of the planet.

-"You see the debris orbiting? We're gonna use that to our advantage. Set up your troops on the debris around the planet and stay out of sight for the moment. Meanwhile, I'll take a squad and head down to the focal cannon control center and place charges on everything we can, taking out anyone we run into. While we're doing that, the demolitions team will move down and place explosives on anything that looks vital. I'm hoping that the chaos of the surprise attack will give you some time. When I give the order, the backup on the debris will move into position and rain down hell. The drones, jets, attack robots, vehicles, equipment and the air support will help everyone with their assigned mission. Once we've dealt enough damage, we'll all retreat from the planet. I'll send the firing authorization, then, the Akula should be able to pierce the planet's surface and take out the power core. Once that power core goes down, the planet will follow. Inform your men, we move out in 10 minutes. Understood?" I asked.

-"Perfectly sir!" They all said.

     I went back to the control deck and told the captain to be ready for the activation of the pulse cannon. He agreed. I heard the door open and saw Plutia walk through, seeming tired. She was about to fall because of her fatigue but I teleported over and caught her. 

-"You're gonna need to wake up, Plutia. We're starting the attack in 4 minutes!" I said, trying to wake her up.

-"Too sleepy...can't it wait?" She asked, not seeming to know where she was.

-"No Plutia, it can't, unless you want to see Gamindustri destroyed that is." I said.

-"Wait, that would mean Planeptune would be destroyed too, right?" 

-"Yes Plutia..." 

-"Not on my time telling thing!" She said, transforming.

-"Let's get down to the hanger, we're being deployed there." I said.

-"Lead the way cutie~." 

     I started to go down to the hanger, Iris Heart trying to get as close to me as she could. I could feel her breasts against my back. Trying to keep my mind off that, we arrived at the hanger. I saw troops rushing around preparing. Most of the vehicles were ready anyway. I approached my assigned squad of extremely experienced veterans. They had access to equipment that could rival a CPU. They stood at attention once Iris Heart and I arrived.

-"Alright now listen up, we got enemies just down on the planet below, our job is to attract the most attention so our demolitions experts can set up the bombs. Once that's done, we get off the planet and back here, but until then, we go in hard! YOU WILL ENGAGE THE ENEMY WITH GUNS BLAZIN' AND GEARS GRINDIN'! I WANT TO SEE YOU PUSHING YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!?!?!?!!" I ordered.

-"YES SIR!" They all yelled.

-"Ready! Hit in 3! 2! 1!" I said as the hatch on the floor opened and the buzzer went off.

-"GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!" I yelled, jumping out with them, Iris Heart following. 

     Since we were so small to the scanner of the enemy, we were able to land without anyone noticing us. Surprise motherfuckers. We started firing at everyone around us, making our way towards the control deck. Once we got inside, I deactivated the shields around the Focal Cannon vitals.