The Game (7 months later)

Plutia and I have become the most important people in our lives ever since we confessed. And each day, I feel my love for her growing even stronger. I have lived and died for her and it's all been worth it. Just being around her makes me happy. I am no longer afraid of her sadistic nature in her HDD mode because I'm pretty much the same when I turn into my dragon form. That and the fact that I use either a sword or a flamethrower as my primary weapons now. I was hanging out in my room, polishing my sword and flamer when I heard the afternoon patrol jets fly overhead. I looked out my window and saw the majestic fighter jets in formation.

 I looked out my window and saw the majestic fighter jets in formation

     I figured that it was probably a good time to head out. Plutia and I are going on a date today. A real one this time, not one that involves war or something like that. I got into something casual for this event. It isn't anything anything fancy so I really don't need formal attire. I went outside to see Plutia waiting for me.

-"Hey Plutia." I said.

-"Mike! There you are!" She said as she jumped on to me and hugged me.

-"Well you're excited."

-"Of course I am! We get to spend the whole month together!" 

     Our "date" was more of a vacation. We'd be spending the month at the famous island known as R-18 island. I'm pretty sure they call it that because I've seen the countless women on their commercials and news ads. But we're not there for that. We heard that this island has the best scenery in all of Gamindustri. We want to see it for ourselves. Although to make it there, we had to take a plane. At first we planned to just fly over there ourselves but, a couple days ago, the commander informed me that airspace was not safe because of heavy Eden defenses. Eden controls most of the ocean. We're trying to push back against them but only have very few harbors remaining. We thought that taking a commercial airline would be the best alternative because the airports themselves have heavy security and Eden air forces won't be expecting us to fly using a plane. 

-"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

-"All set!" She said.

-"Then let's go." I said as we both flew to the airport.

      Once we arrived, we went through the security checkpoints quickly and got onto the plane: The massive Airbus A380 with an amazing capacity of 853 passengers. We boarded the plane and went to the first class seating. We were treated with very high levels of respect. Once we were in the air, Plutia immediately went to sleep in her chair. I picked her up and brought her to the sleeping quarters reserved for first class. Once she was in a bed, I went back to my seat and looked out the window. The sky around the plane was phenomenal, perfect weather for flying. After watching a short documentary of R-18 island, I decided to get some sleep myself. We still had 1 hour until we arrived. I got into the bed next to Plutia's and fell asleep.

50 MINUTES LATER

     I was suddenly awoken by the sound of gunfire. I looked to Plutia's bed, she wasn't there! I heard screaming outside my room and went to check it out. I opened the door to see bodies everywhere. Gunfire was further down the fuselage. I ran towards the sounds with my sword in hand. I saw Eden air forces on board the plane. Security was dead and they were executing passengers. I ran over and sliced all the invaders in half. Once they were all dead on both floors, I heard radio chatter on their body armor. I leaned in closer to one of the soldiers bodies and listened. I heard them panicking about the loss of the boarding party. I heard something that didn't sound good.