Lights Out (1 month later)

Plutia P.O.V. 

     I know he's alive. I know he's somewhere. I can feel him. All I need...is a window of opportunity. It's been a very long time since I've seen him and all that time, I've felt a massive responsibility fall on me. One that I must carry out, no matter how lazy I may be. My days have been uneventful and boring for a while. I'm hoping something happens soon, anything. In an attempt to find something interesting, I turn on the TV. Just some more random stuff. I was just about to turn off the TV until there was another breaking news flash. I listened.

-"As reports keep flowing in about our suspected "missing CPU", more and more people keep going missing. Every "last-seen" location for the victims are covered wall to wall with the sentence: "Imagine yourself in a frozen forest". Rumors are spreading that this is the missing CPU's work. Others are fighting this rumor saying that this is the work of some other "secret organization". Planeptune detective agencies are now accepting more new recruits to help the investigation efforts. If you want to help the efforts of many young men and women find the missing CPU, sign up at your closest detective agency today. that's all for now fo-...what? Okay...I have just received word that our missing CPU has appeared at the power station of Planeptune and is remaining stationary. We now go to Ashley who is currently on the scene." The reporter said.

     The camera switched to who I assumed to be Ashley.

-"Thanks Tom. As you can see, I am standing below the CPU now, it doesn't seem like it has any intention of doing anything for the moment. Local authorities are arriving on the scene to try to communicate with him. Unfortunately though, the CPU seems to not be reacting in any way."

Histoire P.O.V.

     -"Plutia! Get down to the power gr-...oh, she's already gone. What's the news saying about this?" I asked myself as I sat in front of the TV.

Iris Heart P.O.V.

     Anna and I were flying as fast as we could towards the power station. I was desperate to see Mike again. We finally arrived. All eyes were on the three of us. I called out to him.

-"Mike! Is that...you?" I asked.

     He turned to me again, he reached over his head to remove his hood. The light shined on his face to reveal it. It really was Mike! I felt a weird energy coming from him. This was not normal CPU power. It felt...synthetic. It almost felt like...someone infused him with the power. He spoke up to me.

-"Who's this "Mike" you speak of?" He asked.

-"Huh? What do you mean? You're Mike aren't you? You remember me, right?" I asked him.

-"I'm sorry but, I only know you because of my dad."

-"Your dad?" I said, confused.

-"Yeah, he told me all about you. Sadistic and ruthless. You've caused the death of so many of our soldiers! If I have an opportunity to kill you, I will. But that isn't why I'm here. I'm not susceptible to my own desires. I have a mission...so stay out of my way." He said as he turned to the power station.

     I was about to pull out my weapon when I heard the familiar sound of Mike's car. I turned around to see Mike's sisters getting out of their car. Amy was the first to call out to him.

-"Onii-chan! Stop! Wait!" She said, running towards him.

-"Hm?" Mike said, turning around to face her.

     Amy stopped when she saw him, she felt it too, Mike was different.

-"O-onii-chan? Why are you making that scary expression?" Amy said, scared.

-"Who are you little one?" Mike asked.

-"What? Mike, it's me, Amy. Your cute little sister, right?" She told him.

-"I've never known an "Amy" in my life. You must be confused. Run along now so I may finish my work." Mike said, turning back to the power station.

-"He may not remember you Amy, but I know he'll never forget me." I heard Maria say.

-"Maria! What are you doing?" Amy asked her.

-"Something I should've done a long time ago!"

     Maria fearlessly walked up to Mike and prepared for something.

-"Mike! Get down here!" She yelled up to him.

     He started to descend towards her.

-"How many times must I say it, I'm not M-!!!" He was cut off by Maria.

     Before Mike could reply, Maria planted her lips right on Mike's. She held him there as they went at it. To be honest, I envied Maria. That should be me there! But I didn't let my thoughts get the best of me. I stayed back for now. Maria finally pulled away and Mike looked insulted.

-"Geez lady! I get that I'm attractive and all, but still! Don't ya think that's too fast?" He said to her, annoyed.

-"What? H-how do you not remember me?" She said, confused.

-"How many people claim to know me!? I don't know who any of you are!" He said, enraged.

-"Well maybe you should." I heard Anna say angrily.

     I looked back over at Mike.

-"Anyway, my name is not Mike. My name is Bronze Soul! You'll remember me after this!" He said, charging up something.

     The ground started to shake. The others below began to lose their balance. I flew down to help Amy and Maria stay up.

-"Lights out everyone!" He yelled as he fired a blast wave at the main power grid of Planeptune.

     I tried to stop it, but it was just too late. The explosion caused the whole nation to shut down.

 The explosion caused the whole nation to shut down

     When I got back up. I saw that Maria, Amy and Anna were okay. I looked back to where Mike was. He was talking with someone. I only managed to hear a little bit before he flew off.

-"Dad, mission complete. You're free to start preparations for "Operation Home Run." He said as he flew off.

     I didn't have time to follow him. The streets quickly went into a state of panic. People didn't know what happened. Planeptune has only had 2 blackouts before in history! And those happened intentionally because of me. I gave the public a warning before I did it. But now, the people think that chaos is happening. I need to retake control of my nation. Also, sooner or later, I'm gonna need to find out who Mike's so called "dad" is. I'm just wondering what "Operation Home Run" is, hopefully it's not what I think it is.