Ready To Stir Up A Hornet's Nest?

I was in the observation deck looking around at the space outside. The Alcubierre Drive had to cool down for a few hours before we could do our next jump. We were currently stopped in the "Archozanian System". The planets were going by quickly thanks to Akula's quantum flux engines. Eventually, I grew tired watching the planets and went to my sleeping quarters. I got in bed and let my body rest.

...

...

...

*RING RING, RING RING.*

     I slowly awoke to the sound of my phone. I picked up my phone and answered.

-"Hello?" I asked.

-"Sir, the Alcubierre Drive is ready for another jump. The crew await your arrival." An officer said before hanging up.

-"No time to waste."

     I got up and made my way to the control deck. The crew saluted me as I entered. I sat in the captain's chair and started the jump procedures.

-"All personnel, prepare for warp jump." I said into the microphone.

     Just like before, I gave the crew 2 minutes to prepare before activating the Alcubierre Drive. 

-"30 seconds to jump." I said into the microphone. 

I waited 30 seconds before activating the Drive. I got out of the seat and was about to go back to my quarters until I thought of something. Where's Plutia? I'll go check on her. I started making my way towards Plutia's quarters until one engineer came up to me.

-"Hey, are you Mike?" He asked.

-"Yes, why?" I replied.

-"I heard you're good at fast action combat."

-"That's right..."

-"Listen, do you think you'd be willing to test something for me?" 

-"Depends what it is."

-"It's just a new automated weapon system we've just created. You up for it?"

-"Sure, I'll do it. I've got time."

-"Excellent! This way!" 

     He lead me through the halls to the technological facility. 

-"Hey guys! He agreed to help us! Set him up!" He said to his comrades.

-"You got it boss!" They said.

     They showed me to a testing chamber and started running me through the test. At the end of his explanation, he said one last thing.

-"By the way...there's only one...that can emerge victorious. Good luck sir." He said, closing the blast shields.

-"What!?" I said in anger.

     He tricked me...that bastard. He's gonna get it once I get outta here. Soon after, I heard the sound of systems coming online. Something that resembled a S.A.M. site came out of the floor. I heard a loud buzzer and it fired missiles at me. I dodged them all effortlessly. It extended its mini-guns and started firing. Time seemed to slow down as I moved around the bullets. I was about to rush it when it sent out a shockwave that sent me flying back to my starting point. I can't win like this, time to get serious! I transformed and rushed it as quickly as I could, the bullets evaporating before they touched me. The turret changed weapons and started firing a beam of concentrated flames. Still running through the fire, I pulled out my swords. I jumped up in the air. The heat had turned the swords' electricity into plasma. I struck down on the system and sliced it in two. I kept cutting it down to smaller bits until finally, the blast shields raised. The engineers seemed shocked. I approached the one who asked me to help him with an angry look on my face. He started stepping back and shaking.