A Sister?!

(WARNING: THIS PART IS NOT CANON TO THE ACTUAL STORY OF HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA.)

     I arrived at the Basilicom and went into my new office. I noticed an envelope on my desk and dropped my stuff. I opened the envelope and started reading. The more I read, the faster I read and the more my eyes widened.

...

...

...

     But why me!? Why would she want me as a guard?! I would understand if I was to be stationed OUTSIDE her room but, she wants me INSIDE!! What should I do? If I accept, I may be a victim of whipping and other trauma. Yet again...it's probably the same outcome if I don't accept anyway. I guess I really have no choice. It says here on the letter that she wants me to be a sentry in her room by tomorrow. I hope it isn't as bad as I think it's going to be. 

...

     I got the training session underway and watched the small improvements the men have made. After their imminent defeat, I went over and explained the techniques again. I booted up the simulation again and watched...again. Another defeat. I kept on correcting the mistakes they made after each run. After about an hour of repeating that, the session was over and the men were free to go. It was weird though...the whole day, I felt as if someone was watching me. I was on my way home when I felt a pair of eyes on me again. I stopped for a second and looked around. No one was there. I kept walking, yet I still felt the eyes upon me. I called out this time.

-"Is someone there?" I asked to the darkness of the night.

     There was nothing but silence.

-"Let me re-phrase that. Who's there?! I know you're here!"

     Silence again. I stood my ground before moving on again. For the remainder of the journey home, I didn't feel the eyes.

Iris Heart P.O.V.

     Now that was a close one. How did he know I was there? I followed him in complete silence. Peaking my interest yet again Mike, I'll see you tomorrow sweetie~.

THE NEXT DAY

Mike P.O.V.

     I woke up to the sound of my alarm and snapped open my eyes. The day of fear had arrived. After eating breakfast, I hesitantly got into my car to go to the Basilicom. I arrived at the front doors and went to my office. I was a sentry now, so that means I have to be armed and ready for an attack. I loaded up The Ripper and packed two frag, flash and smoke grenades on my ammo belt. Taking a look at the mirror one last time, I went out to the hallway. I arrived at Plutia's room and knocked on the door. No response. I knocked again, louder this time.

-"Lady Iris Heart! Are you there?" I asked through the door.

...

-"Lady Iris Heart! If you do not respond, I will enter the room regardless if you are ready or not!"

      I waited for a few seconds before finally opening the door slowly. From the door, I looked around her room to see that she wasn't there. I stepped inside and closed the door. I looked around carefully to see if Iris Heart just didn't hear me. It didn't seem like she was there. I sat down on the couch, it was soft and smelt nice. It seems like Iris Heart takes really good care of this place. I was about to grab the TV remote when I saw a note next to it with my name on it. I picked it up and read it.

Mike,
I'll be outside for a while with Histy to get some things from the store. Don't worry though! My sister will be there to make sure you don't get lonely. I'll be back as soon as I can. See you soon.
-Plutia