New Arrivals (2 weeks later)

Plutia P.O.V.

     Eventually, after many hours of trying, we somehow got the power restored to Planeptune. I had to explain the situation to the people. Some are claiming to have the power to save him. I decided to give them a chance, but they haven't returned yet. I doubted they could do anything from the start. I was trying to nap in my bed but I just couldn't find a comfortable posture. I had finally gotten comfy when Histoire entered the room, panicking about something. I got up lazily and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. 

-"What is it Histy?" I asked.

-"Plutia! It's an emergency!" She said.

     This happens a lot lately, why?

-"What happened?" I asked.

-"I believe that I know where Mike's location is!" She exclaimed.

-"How?"

-"With a little help from Blanc's satellite network, I got an image of a strange anomaly just outside Planeptune borders. It had strange markings on it. You remember how Mike used to draw symbols for potential flag images?"

-"Yeah, why?"

-"Because it's the same symbols on the anomaly! If you could, go check it out right away!"

-"Fiiiiiine...but only because it's for Mike."

     I got out of my bed and flew over to the coordinates. Once I landed, I started looking around. After a while of searching, I found a pretty well-hidden hatch in the ground. It was completely covered in the symbols. This was the place. I dropped down the hatch and landed on a steel floor. I looked around to see a whole facility around me! Did Mike build all this? I started wandering around quietly to try and find Mike. I don't know how, but suddenly, there was a bunch of military uniforms that fell on top of me. I looked up and saw a shaft of some sort. This must be the laundry...gross. I heard footsteps walking towards me and looked around. There was no other way out! Out of options, I put on a random uniform as fast as I could. I was going in undercover. Although this was the biggest female uniform I could find, it still felt tight around my chest. The door opened to reveal a single soldier walking towards me. I stayed quiet. He looked at me and seemed disappointed. 

-"Marie, what are you doing? If you're going to be playing in the laundry, then you're gonna take it to the washers yourself! NOW!" He yelled.

     Trying to not blow my cover, I quickly picked up the clothes and proceeded down the hall. But there was a slight problem.

-"U-um, sir?" I asked.

-"Yeah?" He said.

-"Where are the washers exactly?" 

-"Oh, right. I guess you never have taken the laundry duty before. Down the hall then a right, keep going until you see the relay center, it should be on the right. Now get going." He said, walking off and the door closing behind him.

-"......Relay center huh? Think I'll head there." I said to myself.

     Trying to act as normal as possible, I walked down the hall, following the directions he gave me. I took a right and saw the relay canter. I rushed over to the door and opened it to find nobody there. I walked over to the controls. Whoever was here last left it on and was still logged in. I interfaced with the panel to find that these guys already had multiple spy satellites in orbit already! They were gathering information about Gamindustri and pointing out the weak spots! I did what I could to de-orbit them, sending them into the ocean. I heard voices of operators down the hall getting closer and quickly shut down everything. I broke the lights and hid in the room. I heard the security door open and the men walk inside. They were a bit confused that the lights weren't working. I quickly began knocking them out one by one. Once they were all down, I went over to the terminal and placed an explosive on the control panel. They'll never be able to control this again. Still in my disguise, I left the room and went searching. I stumbled across something that looked like a observation deck to a lab. I looked in to see Mike strapped down to a table with some sort of laser pointing at him. I was just about to break through the window until I saw the door open. Two people I've never seen before entered the room. I was able to hear them from where I was.