Both Kinds Of Heat (4 months later) (Lemon Warning)

My one final priority that I have is to spend as much time with Plutia as I can. It was a nice summer day outside, but Plutia still insists to stay inside. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I looked over to my window and saw the partially cloudy sky. After a while of just laying in my bed, still not fully awake, I heard the sound of the jets flying overhead, meaning that it was 9:00 AM. I got out of bed and went into the main room. Looks like Plutia wasn't up yet. I don't know how she sleeps through the fighter jet patrol in the morning. I went into the kitchen and made something simple for my breakfast. I went back into the living room and turned on the TV, trying to find something good to watch. I went to the news channel and left it on that, just in case anything major happens. I still had a while before Plutia woke up. I decided to go down to the command center to kill time. Once the elevator was at the correct floor, I stepped out and went over to my command seat.

-"All teams, this is Mike, check in with status report." I said.

     All the flight, ground, marine and black ops teams reported nothing out of the ordinary. Guess I'll head back. On my way to the elevator, I saw to my left a sign that said testing in progress. I entered the room and observed the scientists as they worked. One of their creations caught my eye. A flamethrower, but somehow different. I walked up to one of the scientists.

-"So what's up with that flamethrower?" I asked him.

-"It's our newest model. You remember the request I made a while ago to make something using share energy?" He said.

-"Yeah, what about it?" 

-"This is it. Given your sadistic personality, like Lady Iris Heart, I thought I might make a weapon for you. It benefits us both. This way, you get to try out a new weapon and I get to further my research in share energy." 

-"I guess that makes sense. Is it ready yet?"

-"We're testing that right now, boring stuff, no need to watch."

-"What are you doing?"

-"Well if you really want to know, I'll give you the short version." He pulled up an image.

-"What you see here is the core of this flamer, the thing that recycles the share energy

-"What you see here is the core of this flamer, the thing that recycles the share energy. That's the whole point of this weapon. I want to see if recycling share energy actually works." He explained.

-"Crazy as usual, doctor." I said, jokingly.

-"You know it!"

-"Alright, tell me when your little test is done." 

-"Done."

-"Wait, what?"

-"We just had to re-calibrate the core so that it's linked to your CPU core. It finished while we were talking."

-"Oh, okay."

     He opened the testing chamber and took the flamer off the rack. He seemed to be having some trouble with lifting it. Was it that heavy?