•Will he ask?•

*BUZZ BUZZ*
Max😝: ARE YOU MOVING!!!!😰😢
Bianca😋: No? Why would i?
Max😝: A moving truck is parking outside your house!😰
Bianca😋: WHAT?! 😰😨
I run downstairs
Mom why is there a moving truck outside our house!? Are we moving again, why didn't you tell me?!
I screamed. It's not our truck it's the old lady's she's moving in to the house in front of ours today! She said as she took out the dishes.
~~~~~~
Mom i'm going to the park with Max and Tilly! I said. Sure but don't be out to late, my mom answered. Tilly and Max were waiting for me outside, i walked up to them and saw that Tilly was crying and Max was trying to cheer her up. Hey Tilly why are you sad, I said as i give her a hug, our new neighbour yelled at her, Max answered. What! why did she do that, I ask. I don't know, she told me that she didn't do anything.
~~~~~~
At the park
While Tilly was playing me and Max just started talking about random things, school, friends etc *BUZZ BUZZ* It's mine, he said. Max took up he's phone and looked so scared when he read the message, what is it? I asked he turned his phone and I looked at the screen.
Unknown: 😈🔪⏰

"Just forget about it Max, the one who sent that probably just wanted to scare you"
*BUZZ BUZZ*
He took up his phone again.
Harv🙈: call me now!!😰😨
Max lifted his head from his phone and looked at me with a scared face and then he called Harvey and put on the speaker.
"You have to get Tilly and come home now!" Harvey said. "Why!?" Max asked,
"Just come home and I'll explain!!!"
~~~~~~at Max and Harvey's
Me, Tilly and Max ran into the living room as fast as we could. Harvey was sitting on the couch and looked like he saw a ghost or somethin'. "Explain" Max said, Harvey took up his phone and showed the screen to me and Max.
Unknown:😈🔪⏰
"I got the same message", Max said.
  "Okay now i'm really scared" i said.
~~~~~~ 2 weeks later
Harvey p.o.v
"HARVEY FIX YOUR HAIR ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL WE ARE GETTING LATE", Max shouted to me from downstairs, he's so annoying . "COMING"
~~~~~~
"Why did you take that long time doing your hair? You've been acting weird lately. Are you trying to impress someone?" Max asked me on the way to school,
"No"
"Or maybe, yes"
"its Bianca isn't it?" he asked
"Yes" , she's just so cute, funny, nice and just perfect but i don't know how to ask her out"
"Then i'll help you" he said.
~~~~~~
(Skip school) after school
"Harvey you have to do it now while she's putting in her books in her locker"
"do what?" i asked him while trying to open my own locker.
"ask her out" he said while he pushed me towards her direction.Why not . I walked up to her.
"Hey Bianca"
"Hi Harv"
"You wanna hangout, I mean just you and me?"
"You mean like a date?"she asked.
"Yes..."
"Sure.."
Yea boi she said yes.
Bianca p.o.v
~~~~~~later same day
Harv⭐️: i pick you up around five?😊
Bianca💖: okay see ya then❤️❤️
Harv⭐️:❤️❤️
Bianca p.o.v
I was wearing ⬇

"Wow you look beautiful" he said

"Thanks you too" I say.
~~~~~~
"So where are we going?"
"My favourite place, you will se"

~~~~~~"So where are we going?""My favourite place, you will se"

"It's beautiful"I say
"I told you"
Harvey p.o.v
We ordered something to eat and then we just talked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Thought you'd never ask, yes i will be your girlfriend you dork"she said and smiled.

I hope you liked this, give me som feedback if i need to change anything💖

Edit: I've changed this chapter a bit fixed some grammar n stuff:)