•Will she say yes...•

Ugh school today.
I ran downstairs and ate some yoghourt for breakfast, ran back upstairs brushed my teeth and washed my face. Walked back to my room changed to my uniform and put on a bit of makeup. French braided my hair and then i was ready for school. I texted Max and asked if we could walk to school together, cause Harvey's first class started at ten.
Bianca🤡: heeyy shall we walk to school together?🤔
Max🤥: yeah sure I'll be there in one sec:))))
I put on my shoes, opened the front door and walked outside. I locked the door and ran over to where me and Max usually meet up. After two seconds he's already arrived.
"Is that your cat" he says and points at something behind me. I turn around to se Tim just casually sitting there.
"How did u get out here??" I say and lift him up. I take him with me back to the house. Open the door, put him back inside, close the door, lock it.
We start walking towards school as we're just talking about everything between earth and sky.
When we arrive to school he walks over to Holly and her squad and I walk over to Aaliyah, Kim, Em and Tom. My squad:).
"Heard about the thing Daniella posted about you?" Kim asks
"Ugh don't even say her name, it makes me wanna throw up" i say.
"So you've seen it?" Aaliyah asks.
I nod.
"She's just trying to spread bad reputations about me."
(SHE GOT A BAD REPUTATION SHE TAKES THE LONG WAY HOME😂😂🙆)
"We know" Emily says making they all nod.
"Ugh look who's here" Kim says and points at Daniella who's currently walking up to her squad.
The school bell rings and we all make our ways to our first classes.
Lunch break
We all meet up at the lunch room as usual. Except Max who's hanging out with Holly and her squad.
"Guys i have some great news!!" Aaliyah Says as she walks up to us and sits down next to Harvey.
"I'm flying to Australia this weekend" she says/screams.
"Omg that's awesome are you gonna meet up with Lucas???"  Emily asks
"Duhhh he's the reason that I'm going" Aaliyah replies.
"Aww" we all say at the same time as Aaliyah just rolls her eyes.
"Say hi from me" Harvey says
"And me" Tom says.
"And me" Kim says
"Just say hi from all of us" Emily says
"And btw guys i-/" I start but get interrupted by Daniella.
"About what I posted on insta earlier, I'm so sorry my sister took my phone" she says and leans over the table.
"Ok... anyways i-/"
"So you forgive me?" She asks.
"Who said i was gonna forgive you, now leave" i say
She sighs and winks at Harvey then she leaves. That was weird.
"Okay what i was saying was that i-/" i start but get interrupted by Harvey.
"She's planning something" he says
"Ugh did you see how she winked at Harvey?!" Aaliyah says and makes a grossed out face.
"She thinks she's sassy" Kim says
"But like for real who does she think she is?!" Emily says.
"STOP INTERRUPTING ME"
"K what i was saying was i-/"
"Does someone know time it is?" Tom asks.
*face palm*
After school Harvey p.o.v
Kim💗: well if you like her you have to tell her.
Harvey😎: yeah i know but after I broke up with her last time, do you actually think she will be my gf again??
Kim💗: i dunno, why u asking me??
Harvey😎: cause you're a GIRL
Kim💗: sooooo..?
Harvey💗:  nvm, I'll ask Emily or Aaliyah instead 😑
Aaliyah and Emily joined chat
Aaliyah🙆: hey guys wassup?
Emily🌈: heyyy
Kim💗: Harvey likes this girl and doesn't know how to ask her out, cause they used to have a relationship but he broke up with her.
Harvey😎: *face palm*
Aaliyah🙆:
step 1: ask her to hang out
Step 2: take her to a nice restaurant
Step 3: talk (DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIP )
Step 4: say "i know that our last relationship didn't work out that well, but maybe we could try again, --- will you be my gf"
She says yes and you live happily ever after:)
Harvey😎: what if she says no???
Aaliyah🙆: 🤷‍♀️
Emily🌈: or u just ask her to be your date for Schools-valentines-day-dance
Harvey😎: thx for the idea Em😆
Emily🌈: np good luck<3

Heyyoooo babes
Who do u think Harvey is trying to ask out??
1 fact about Max and Harvey that I think most people doesn't know is that they were born 1 o'clock in the morning:))) comment if you knew that before u read this or if you already knew it:)))
Btw Thank you guys soooo much for 5k omfggggggggggg love u guys soooooooo much!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕