•Losing you?•

Bianca: I still haven't had a chance to explain, i know ur back from vacation can we please meet up and talk i rly want to explain
Aaliyah: u have one chance I'll be at yours in five

I waited a while, and she finally was here.
I went downstairs and opened for her
"Hi"
"Hi"
We went to the living room and I explained everything.
"It's hard to believe but i know that you'd never do something like this and make up a big lie, I believe you and I'm sorry for judging before I asked I shouldn't have done that I promise I'll text everyone and tell them about it so sorry"
"It's okay"
"I gotta go now my grandparents are over"
"Oh okay"

I sat down in the kitchen next to Nash.
"Can't we go out and do something fun tonight, I mean I'll be flying back over to Scotland again in like a week and we still haven't done anything fun"
"I'm sorry I've just had a little too much lately"
(Reminds me of a song! Mendesarmy where u atttt???)

"You know what, lets do something fun tonight, we can gooooo... bowling?"
"Sure"
I went upstairs and got changed.

 bowling?""Sure"I went upstairs and got changed

I walk downstairs after choosing an outfit.
"Let's goo" i said and smiled.

After an hours bowling we decided to go home as we both were really tired, and it was kinda late.

"That was fun we should do it sometime soon again" I said taking off my shoes.
His phone started ringing, and it was an unknown number.
He answered and put on the speaker.
"Yeah" he replied smiling.
"I've got school tomorrow so I better go to sleep now.
"Good night" I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"Good night" he said and smiled

Next morning
"Bianca i got a call yesterday from the police station.."

at school
As I walked down the school hallway i got attacked by Emily, Kim, Tom and Harvey
"Im so sorry, so sorry"
"I should've asked you"
"I should've believed you when you said it wasn't true"
"So sorry please forgive me"
They all started apologising at the same time.
"Guys chill it's okay, i guess Aaliyah have talked to you"
They all nodded.
"Come here"
I said and held out my arms for a hug.
We ended up in a big group hug.
"I need to start heading to history class you know how annoying mrs Antony can be"
"Yeh" Kimberly replied as the others just nodded.
We waved goodbye and went our own ways.
I walked by the janitors closet and heard two people shouting at each other. I could clearly hear that it was Max and Holly.
I couldn't help but listen to their conversation.
"FINE IM DONE WITH YOU GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE" i heard Max say before he opened the door and stormed out.
He didn't notice i was standing there.
I looked into the closet and saw Holly sitting on the floor crying.
I couldn't watch her cry so i walked up to her and sat next to her.
"What's going on?"
She shook her head.
"I messed up"
I gave her a hug.
"You're going to be fine he maybe wasn't the right one for you and you'll probably find someone better, I promise"

After school
I saw Max walking out of school and ran up to him.
"What was all that about?"
"Don't blame me she threw an apple at me first"
I looked at him in confusion
"I meant the thing about Holly"
"Oh it was nothing"
"Max you made her cry how is that nothing"
"I caught her making out with another guy"
"Oh yeah she said something about messing up"
"Mhmm"
"I invited the squad over for a sleepover you wanna join"
"Who's going?"
"Kim, Em, Tom, Harv, Aaliyah and Obviously me"
"Yeah okay you can count on me" he said and smiled before taking the road down to his house. I smiled too.

Later that night
After everyone arrived we talked about everything that have happened lately.
"Guys i need too tell you something"
"They all stopped talking and looked at me with smiles placed on their lips. Knowing that their smiles would be gone in less than 30 seconds I started speaking.
"I haven't really told you guys the truth, but now i am cause this has to be said. Me and my brother are adopted. When i was younger my dad died which I've already told Max about and after that my mom started going crazy taking drugs, stealing and stuff long story short one day she decided to kill someone and me and my brother didn't know about it cause he was like eight and i was like five but we couldn't live with her so we had to get a new home and after that i never heard of off my mom ever... till yesterday"
"She's apparently a better person now and unfortunately we have to move back in with her, as much as my foster mom and me and Bianca hate it we have to" Nash added as he walked into the bedroom
"So I'm basically moving back to Sweden"
They all looked at my with big eyes.
Kimberly, Emily and Aaliyah started to tear up while Tom, Harvey and Max was still in chock.
"No you're not, you're staying here with us" Emily said sobbing
"I can't I really wish I could I said hugging her as a tear slipped down my cheek.
"I don't want you to move" Kimberly said joining the hug.
"Please don't Bianca I've never met someone like you and I can't let you go"
Aaliyah said also joining the hug.
I heard someone get up and run downstairs. I pulled away from the hug to see Harvey and Tom but no Max. Harvey was covering his face with his hands. And Tom was just staring at the wall.
"Did anyone see where Max went?"
They all just shook their heads.
I ran downstairs out to the back yard.
He was sitting on the grass. I walked up to him and sat down next to him.
"I'm sorry it's not my choice"
"I know but you don't understand, every sense i met you my life changed in the best ever way. You're always there for me and i used to be there for you too, you listen to my problems when no one else cares I don't want to lose someone like you, Bianca"
He said as a tear slipped down his cheek.
"I'm sorry" I whispered pulling him into a hug.

Story getting to its end (this ain't the last chapter tho) might make a sequel this summer I think.
I've had like a ton of tests these past months and were having a festival ish at school and I'm gonna be preforming so I've had to practice for that too
And also thanks to those people who've been patient with this book Love yall so fkn much!

(N I've also edited some of the old chapters btw)