•Liar•

"Let's go upstairs i have an idea" Lucas says as he points at the stairs. We walk upstairs and walk into the room were we first saw Tom and Leanna.
"We have to try talk to Leanna" he says and points at her. She was on one of the beds, she looked so sad.
We walk up to her and sit on each side of her.
I put my hand on her shoulder.
"I feel your pain"
"You like him don't you?"
I knew she couldn't hear me but it felt like she did. She looked up towards my direction.
"He likes you too I just know it" i say.
"He will get healthy i just know it" Lucas says. This time we knew she could hear us, cause she replied with a nod and her small mouth formed a smile.
"We're just such good friends and I'm not ready to lose him" she says.
"Trust me you won't lose him" i say before me and Lucas leave the room. We walk downstairs again and we see Mrs Miller and Tom in the kitchen. Mrs Miller hands him the medicine.
"Here is your medicine if you take this everyday in a week you'll be healthy" she says and looks at him with a serious look. He takes the medicine and thanks Mrs Miller.
As he walks upstairs I suddenly start remember something.
"Remember the book you showed me, it said that Mrs Miller got murdered, the man we saw earlier today was trying to murder her, that means we've already made it, now Tom won't die cause he've got his medicine. The book said that Leanna was Mrs Miller's daughter, and that she also died, but she died of love not because of starvation. Now she won't die cause Tom won't die" i say and sound a bit excited.
"You're right" Lucas replies.
Suddenly everything turns black and we're back in 2016. We were back in the old house.
"WE DID IT LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!" I say and jump up and down.
He just smiles and points at something on the wall. It was a text.
Thanks <3
"I have one question" he says.
"When you talked to Leanna you said that you know how she felt, what did you mean with that?" He asks
"My dad died a few years ago, i know how it feels to lose someone that you love with all of your heart, well she didn't lose anyone but still" I reply, as i start walking downstairs.
He follows me downstairs and out of the house. We look at the house one last time.
"I'm sorry for your loss" he says as he gives me a warm hug.
"Let's go home" i say as we let go of the hug.
When we arrive home we just watch some movies and then go to sleep.
Max p.o.v Next morning
"Eyyy Harvey r u coming?!"
"Nope I'll go later my first class starts at ten" he replies
"Okay" i say as i put on my shoes.
I start walking to school.
When I arrive all eyes were on me.
I could hear whispering and laughing.
Okay this is weird, what is happening?!
I see Tom, Emily and Kim and walk up to them.
"Heyy"
"Hey" they say at the same time.
"Why haven't you told us about your grades?, we could've helped you" Kim says.
"It wouldn't have helped, and who even told you?! Is that why everyone was staring at me?!"
"Yup that is why, and the one who told me was Emma" Emily says.
"Eric told me" Tom says.
"And Taylor told me" Kim says.
"But i only told one person about it?!" I say.
"Who did you tell?" Tom asks.
"Only, Bianca"
"It can't have been her who spread it" Kim says.
"It could have been someone else, Bianca is just not the person that spreads stuff like that" Emily says.
"Well who could it be she's the only one that knew about it" i say. Then Bianca walks up to us.
"Hey guys what are you talking about?" She asks and smiles.
"Why did you tell everyone about my grades?!"
"I didn't, what do you mean?" she says.
"You were the only one who knew about it!" I say
"What do you mean I haven't told anyone, I don't spread stuff like that" Bianca says. At that moment i was just so pissed off, I thought she was my friend, and that she couldn't admit that it was her was just so low.
"Liar" i say and walk away.
Bianca p.o.v
I look at Tom, Kim, and Emily. They just look back at me with confused looks.
"Do you guys know who spread it?!"
"Nope" Emily says.
"Why can't he just believe me, I said it wasn't me I would never spread something like that!" I say.
"I don't know maybe someone heard you when you were talking" Kim says.
"I have science now so i gotta go but we'll talk later" i say before i walk away.
science.. with Max :(
people were whispering and giving me nasty looks as we were working. But I tried to just ignore them. Until they started to provoke me.
"How can someone be so rude"
"Eww I would never be friends with her"
"Bianca is such an asshole"
Daniela, Evelyn and Hannah, always hated them. They kept talking shit about me and i think Max also heard them but he didn't do anything.
"Max, i have a question" Daniela says as she looks at him.
He just looks up at her as she continues.
"Why are u even friends with Bianca like, she's ugly as f***?"
"We're not friends, I'm not friends with liars" he says.
I just walked straight out of the classroom. I didn't care what the teacher was saying, I didn't even listen to her. I ran to the girl toilets and locked myself in a cubicle and just started crying. I thought he was my friend i didn't know he could go this far, first he blames me for being the one who spread his little secret, he calls me a liar, and he doesn't do anything when he hears that people are talking shit about me. That is not real friendship. I stay at the toilets for the rest of the school day. At "lunch break" i started to get a lot of messages from Tom, Em, Kim and Harvey.

Tom🤑: are you okay? we've been looking for you everywhere😟❤️❤️❤️

Emily💁🏻: Bibi what is wrong? Where r u, if anything is happening remember we're here for u😘💝💝💝💝💝

Kim🙆🏻: u okay? Heard about the thing that happened in science🔬, just remember we're here for you if you need anything?💕💕💕💕💕💕😚

Harvs😎: heard bout what happened, don't take any hate stay strong 💪 we're here for you🤗💖💖*hugs*

Awww i have the best friends ever.
Except Max...
Well he's not a friend anymore...

Yassss, new chapter and a lot of drama 😂💪
Any questions, just comment. Comment random stuff if ya want. Do u want me to keep it up with the ghost theme or do you want me to just leave it??? Comment.
K thanks for reading love ya!!!😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Btw sorry if there is any typos I'm too lazy to check🙃💕💕💕