•Tom and Leanna•

It's the old house. It looked much more fresh and had a sign that said 'orphanage for sick kids'
"Cmon" i say as i start walking towards the house, he grabs my arm.
"Let's take the backdoor so we don't get caught" he says as he walks towards the back of the house. We walk inside. Everything was quite. We start looking around the house. The walls were white kinda and there was brown wooden floor, the room we first stepped into was the kitchen we walked out of the kitchen and started looking around at the rest of the house to see if someone was there, as we walk upstairs we hear something.
"It came from upstairs" Lucas whispers. When we're upstairs we see three different rooms all of them filled with beds we tiptoe into one of the rooms. The room was just filled with happiness and love, (idk) there was four beds the walls were in a light shade of pink and the floor was of grey wooden.
"Bianca some kids are sitting on the bed" Lucas whispers as he points at a bed. Lucas is so bad at whispering like we could've got caught. The two kids were a boy and a girl that looked around our age they were laughing and just talking and it looked like they were in love (😏).
Suddenly we hear heavy footsteps walking towards us coming from behind. We both just Freeze and The boy and the girl stopped from laughing and looked at each other the feeling of happiness and love just disappeared and now everything felt sad and cold.
The boy and the girl turn around and looks at something behind us I don't think they noticed us. Both me and Lucas slowly turn around to see a old lady standing there, she looked like a rude person (idk) she doesn't seem to notice us either.
" TOM, LEANNA, WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT BOYS BEING IN THE GIRL ROOMS" she yells. The boy that I assume is Tom and the girl, Leanna. stands up and says at the same time.
"Sorry Mrs Miller!"
"TOM COME WITH ME!" She yells and holds out her hand.
Tom starts walking towards her, he holds her hand, but before they leave he turns around and smiles at Leanna. She smiles back and then Tom and Mrs Miller leaves. The girl sits down on the bed but her smile turns into a straight line and her eyes looks so sad.
"Awww i ship them" i say to Lucas.
"Shhhh we're gonna get caught" he whispers back.
"No we're not they can't hear or see us look, LEANNA CAN YOU HEAR ME!" I  yell. She doesn't move.
"Okay, okay" Lucas says.
"I feel bad for Leanna she looks like the ghost girl" he says.
"Wait... the ghost girl is Leanna!!! she wanted us to change the past, maybe this is all about her and Tom?!" I say
"Could be!"
"So what do we do now?" He asks
"I know cmon" i say as I start running down the stairs.
We walk into the kitchen and se Mrs Miller and Tom standing there.
"Tom i have some bad news" mrs miller says
"Do you remember when i told you there was 70% chance you're going to be healthy, well you've been getting worse and there is only 10% chance that you're going to be healthy, which means you might not live much longer" she says.
The boy just freezes and replies with a nod. Then Mrs Miller walks out of the kitchen.
You might not live much longer... this most be the thing she want us to change, something isn't right.
"C'mon" i say as i grab Lucas hand and run after mrs miller. We follow her as she walks into a small building. We wait outside and she comes out with a plastic bag, she starts walking back home and we keep following her. When we only have less then half way left a man walks up to her, it looked like he hasn't took a shower for over 5 years. He was holding something behind his back. He starts talking to Mrs Miller and she seems really scared.
"He's holding a knife" Lucas says as he stares at the man.
We both run up to them at the same time. The man was still holding the knife behind his back, Lucas slowly takes the knife. The man turns around and looks around in confusion, then he walks away. Mrs Miller keeps on walking home and when she arrives she walk into the kitchen and takes out a package from the plastic bag. On the package there was a text that said Tom Thompson, that most be Tom's medicine....

Okay, okay boring chapter i know 😤😂 but anyways feel free to comment anything.
Btw THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2K!! Love u guys soooooo much!!😘❤️
Comment if u have any questions and I'll answer them, thx for reading love ya😘💕
Btw if there is any typos it's just because I'm to lazy to check🙃