•The Doll•

"Mom, me and Miki are going to the park with max and Harvey"
I was walking out the door and nearly fell on something, it was a box and it had my name on it I opened it and inside it was a cute little doll and a little note, 'hide and seek' it said. "What is that?" Miki asked, "I don't know it was just in front of the door and had my name on it"
~~~~~~
Went to the park and met up with Max and Harvey. We were just messing around and having fun when I decided I wanted to go back home cause I felt a little dizzy.
My mom went shopping so I'm the only one home. I walked upstairs to my room and saw the doll sitting on my bed, she was really cute. I took up my phone and started watching YouTube videos but then I heard someone sneeze from downstairs. I got really scared, i walked downstairs and no one was there. Okay creepy. I walked upstairs again and saw that the doll was on the floor next to the door, then I could feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I screamed really loud and ran downstairs and out of this creepy house and called Harvey.
"Harvey you have to come now" I said and started to cry.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Just come"
~~~~~~
When he arrived he hugged me tightly, I pulled away from the hug.
"What's wrong, why are you crying?"
I told him what happened but I don't think he believed me.
"Why would I cry if it wasn't true" I asked him
"I didn't say it wasn't true, I believe you" he said and kissed me.
"Can I sleep at your house tonight?" I asked him
"Of course you can" he said
~~~~~~
We were just sitting in the living room watching movies when Max and Miki arrived apparently they stayed at the park for a longer while. we all watched the rest of the movie and fell asleep.

Hope you liked this, give me some feedback if i need to change anything💖💖

Edited this shit too