•See you next year!•

Lucas p.o.v
I was walking to Max and Harvey's place when i saw Bianca leaning her head on her front door. I think she was crying "Hey Bianca why you crying?" I say as i walks up to her and give her a hug. After about 3 minutes she pulls away. "So why you crying?"
"I- In the house. Ghosts. Blonde hair. Blue eyes" she says.
"Bianca calm down, okay tell me what happened"
"...then i saw something that made my heart stop, it was a girl she was sitting on the floor smiling, on a creepy way. The thing is that she wasn't human she was a ghost, I know you don't believe me but I know what i saw"
"it's hard to not believe you, I've always believed in ghosts"
"I'm glad you understand" she said.
~~~~~~next day (not Lucas p.o.v)

*BUZZ BUZZ*Miki😂: you remember that i'm going  back to Sweden tomorrow don't ya?🤔Bibi🙃: ya😩😭, I'm coming home now I'm just at Starbucks with Aaliyah se yaaa!~~~~~~"You've already packed your stuff?""Ya, so we have the rest of the day to hang ...

*BUZZ BUZZ*
Miki😂: you remember that i'm going  back to Sweden tomorrow don't ya?🤔
Bibi🙃: ya😩😭, I'm coming home now I'm just at Starbucks with Aaliyah se yaaa!
~~~~~~
"You've already packed your stuff?"
"Ya, so we have the rest of the day to hang out"
"Okay so what do you want to do first?"
"Go to M and H's place?" She asked, I nodded and called Max
It's Mikis last day in England can we come over, you know watch movies and stuff?
Yeah, of course se ya!
Se ya!
~~~~~~
Harvey p.o.v
"BOYS MIKI AND BIANCA IS HERE"
Our mom called from downstairs. We both walked downstairs.

We listened to music and watched some movies.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
next day

I was on the airport saying goodbye to Miki

"Byee, se you next year" I said.
"Yup, remember to call me every day"
"Yeah sure"
I gave her a hug and then she left.
~~~~~~
"BUZZ BUZZ"
Max😝: school tomorrow😩🔫
Bianca😋: i know😭
Max😝: can I come over?🕵
Bianca😋: yeah, sure😝
~~~~~~
"Wanna go shopping?" I asked.
"i have nothing to do so, yeah"
We walked to the shopping mall. It got kinda boring, but then i got an idea!
"I know this is boring sooo, why not make it fun. okay so you go buy something for me and I'll buy something for you and then we meet up here again?"
"Sure"
We both went different ways. I wanted to buy something special so i was looking in a ton of different shops. When I thought i should give up i came across a cap store. I walked in and started to look for one that he would like not that one, no, no, no i was thinking. Then I finally find the perfect one.

 Then I finally find the perfect one

~~~~~~meanwhile Max p.o.v
So i wanted to buy something simple but not too simple I found a necklace that was really cute.

vSo i wanted to buy something simple but not too simple I found a necklace that was really cute

I called her and said that i was done.
"I'm also done, meet me at Starbucks instead"
"Okay"
So i walked there and she gave me a cap probably my new favourite and i gave her the necklace. "Omg it's beautiful" she said and gave me a hug.
"Phone ringing"
She took up her phone, answered and putted on the speaker.
"Hey Harvs"
"Can you come over we need to talk"
"yeah I'll be right over"
She said.

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted this week i have been so busy, you know school, homework's and stuff. But I promise two chapters will be up before Monday. Love ya!!❤️❤️