•Skating•

I want you and your friend to change the past"
"My friend moved to Australia and I don't have a time machine?"
"You don't need a time machine and if you can't go with your friend you have to go alone"
"But when?"
"Tomorrow" all of a sudden she disappeared.

I have to call Lucas I don't want to go alone.
I ran home took a shower, changed my clothes and called Lucas.

"You have to come to Berkshire now" I said.
"Why now, I'm visiting next week"
"No thats not the point, the ghost girl wants me to change the past and I need you to help me"
"What do you mean did you speak to her?"
"No, i mean yes kind of she spoke with me through my mind"
"Okay..?"
"So can you come?"
"Okay but I'll have to ask my mom"
"You kidding are you actually doing this for me?" I asked in chock.
"Yeah why not, I mean friends have to be there for each other and I don't want you to get hurt"
"Awww, well call me in five if your mom said yes" right after we hung up my mom came home.
"I'm home!" She yelled from downstairs. I ran downstairs.
"Heyyaaaa" I said as I gave my mom a hug.
"So what have you been doing when we were away?" My mom asked as he walked into the kitchen.
"Not much"
*BUZZ BUZZ*
I took up my phone and read the message that I just received.
Lucas✈️: my mom said yes see you tomorrow👻😂
Bianca😤😂: k👻
I walked upstairs to my room and put on some YouTube videos.
After an hour or something I decided to go shopping, I really needed new shoes. I don't like to go shopping alone so I called Max.
"I'm going to the mall, you wanna come?"
"Yeah I'll be there in ten"
"K, bye"
I hung up and walked downstairs, put on my shoes and started walking towards the mall.

"Hey bianca"
"Hey" i give him a side hug.
"Can we go to capstore first? i wanna buy a new cap" he says
"Okay, let go"
We walk into capstore and start looking through the hats.
"This one" he says as he puts a snapback on.

"Omg you have to buy it it's cool" i sayI wasn't looking for a hat but couldn't resist to buy one too

I wasn't looking for a hat but couldn't resist to buy one too. Hehe.

We pay for our hats and then start walking towards footlocker

We pay for our hats and then start walking towards footlocker. I wanted to buy timberlands but i knew like everyone was going to wear the regular ones so i bought them in silver. (Literally half my school wears those shoes, me too but yeah😎)

We decided to go to Starbucks just because why not?!We ordered our drinks and then we just sat down and talked

We ordered our drinks and then we just sat down and talked.
I told him that Lucas were coming tomorrow and other stuff.
"You never talk about your family, I don't even know if you have a sister or a brother" he says
"Maybe cause I don't have any. It's just me and my mom, my dad died a when i was six years old"
"I actually remember the whole day, my mom came to my school at lunch break and picked me up, she was crying and told me to get in the car and that she was going to talk to the principal real fast when she came back we drove to the hospital, my dad had cancer from long time ago so I kind of knew what was happening. We got into the room where he was sleeping, the heartbeat thing  where just flat which meant no heartbeat. My mom screamed for a doctor to come help. Three doctors came rushing into the room they did something and my dads heartbeat slowly turned into normal. I remember him wake up and calling my name i stood next to his bed holding his hand.
"Listen to me Bianca, these then are my last words to you. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."
After he said those words his heartbeat went flat again, but this time the doctors didn't help. He was dead." I say nearly crying.
Everything went silent for a bit until Max spoke.
"I'm sorry, but how did your mom know he was going to die?" He asks
"She didn't, the doctor called her and told her that he wasn't gonna live much longer, and you know the rest" i say as he nods.
"Can we go skating now pleaseeeee" i begged.
"I'm not good at that" he says
"I'll help you" i say and smile
"But I don't have any skates" he says
"We'll go to my place and I'll get mine and you can just borrow a pair" i say
"Yeah, yeah"
We start walk towards my place.
When we arrive i run upstairs get my skates and change my clothes then i run back downstairs where Max is waiting for me.

"Nice dress, but isn't it to cold?" He asks making me laugh.
"Really Max you don't know anything about figure skating?" I ask as he shook his head. We walk towards a big ice hall or whatever it's called.
We borrow a pair of skates for Max and walk over to a bench so we can put them on. There wasn't a lot of people on the ice which was good.
"Cmon" i say as i take his hands and walk over to the ice.
I let go of his hands and he falls straight down and lands on his butt.
"Good job boi" i say as i laugh.
I help him up and i try teach him how to not fall.
He learned really fast and could now skate without any problems. We skate for an hour or something but then we have to go home.
"That was fun" Max says as we take off our skates.
"I know"
"For how long have you been figure skating?" He asks
"Since i was five until i was eleven years old"
"Cool, so can we do this again?"
"Yeah sure, but not today tho. I'm glad you liked it" i say and smile.

New chapter up.
So how do you like this book so far?
Feel free to comment cause i like to read comments😎😂
Team Max or Team Harvey?
I'm team Marvey or maybe Team Harvey idk can't choose but i still like them both the same. 😍😂 anyways thx for reading love ya!😘