•Forgiven?•

Harvey p.o.v
i wake up and check the time on my phone. (Guys I don't know what pm and am is so am just gonna write it in Swedish time so it's in the morning I'm so sorry can someone comment what am and pm is or like the difference thx omg i feel so stupid rn😅12:35
looked around in the room we slept in aka the living room.
Kimberly was sleeping on the floor with the schools yearbook on her face. Tom was sleeping on the sofa, Emily was sleeping on the floor next to Kim and Bianca was sleeping on the couch, i was sleeping on the other sofa.
"Tom wake up!" I whisper as i shake him.
"what u want?!" He asks.
"I have to go now tell the others that i left"
"Where are you going?" he asks.
"Just gotta find someone" i say as i pick my backpack up from the floor and start walking out.

I think i know who spread the whole thing about Max's grades. And I'm gonna go talk to her...

I knock the door and wait for a reply. I wait for like three minutes and when I'm just about to leave the door opens.
"Oh hey Harvey, what you doing here?" she asks and smiles.
"I just want some answers"
"Okay..?"
"Did you spread the thing about Max's grades?" I ask
"Yes it was me, i heard them talk about it"
"What you gonna do about it baby boy?" She says.
"Oh no nothing at all just asking" i say.
She closes the door.
I walked back to Bianca's place.

"Guys i know who spread the hole thing with Max's grades and i have prove" i say and take up my phone from my pocket, it was still recording.
"Where is Bianca?" I ask
"She went for a walk she didn't feel very well" Tom replies
"Anyways Remember yesterday when Bianca told us that the only person that was close enough to hear what Max told Bianca about his grades was Cara, she would never spread that right?"
I said as they all nodded.
"She's best friend with Daniella, Daniella likes Max and she hates Bianca cause Bianca is closer to Max, so i went to her place and asked her if she did it and she said yes, but little did she know i was recording her" i say and smile.
"Omg good job Max" Kim and Tom says at the same time.
"Text Max and tell him to come now" Emily says.

Bro☹️: Max, come to Bianca's now!!!!!🔪😰😭
Lil bro😤: k I'll be over in 5 😤

We were waiting in the living room and hear a knock on the door. I walk up to the door and open. I see Max standing there.
I drag him into the living room and we tell him the story and we let him listen to the recording.
He just looks at us.
"I have to go talk to her where is she?"
"I don't know lemme text her" Kimberly says.
Kim😘: where r u at?
Bibi💕: the river 🏞
Kim😘: k <3

Bianca p.o.v
I hear something behind me and turn around. Max.
"I'm so sorry that I blamed you, I don't know why I did it, I guess i was mad and didn't think. I'm so sorry please forgive me"
He says as he sits down next to me. I ignore him and just keep staring at the river.
"Bianca please, I know i made a mistake and I regret it so hard" he says. I turn around and look him in the eyes. I couldn't hold the tears anymore and i started crying. He hugs me tightly and whispers "i'm sorry" in my ear.
I pull away from the hug.
"Two weeks Max, two weeks. You didn't believe me. You- you saw everyone whispering about me, but you didn't do anything. I've spent TWO weeks at the girls toilets thanks to you. You knew that you're more 'popular' than me. They believe anything you say" i say still bawling my eyes out.
"I know i made I mistake, i know it was stupid. You don't know how sorry i am just please, Bianca" he says and hugs me again. We hug for a good 10 minutes or something.
"I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" He asks pulling away.
I just shook my head.
"Well I guess I can't do more I'm sorry for what i did, it was stupid" he says and stands up again, he's just about to leave when I change my mind. Why keep carrying this on, it was a stupid mistake and now it's over, you don't want to lose a friend like Max do you?
"Max?" I say and stand up. He turns around and looks at me.
I run up to him and hug him tightly.
"I've changed my mind, I forgive you" I whisper.

Soooooooo srry for not posting yesterday instead I didn't feel very well and i had a history test today and i had to study, I'm so bad at history gosh🙄
Anyways thx for reading
love y'all! 💕😘❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕