•I didn't i promise• special info

Aaliyah🍭: Hope talking shit about us was worth it
Bianca🔥: what do u mean? I would never talk shit about u Aaliyah
Aaliyah🍭: yeah yeah sure, i heard you, don't talk to me again if ur gonna lie
Bianca🔥: what do u mean heard me? I've never talked shit about you
Aaliyah🍭: and not only did you talk shit about just me, also about Max and Harvey, Kimberly, Emily and also Tom, I heard you how can you deny it
Bianca🔥: how could you hear me? I've never talked shit about you guys ur confusing me
Aaliyah🍭: don't text me

I tried to call her a few times but she didn't answer, I tried to call Kimberly, no reply. Emily, no reply. Harvey, no reply. And everyone else but no one would pick up.

I started to walk towards school, it was the last day before half term.
When I arrive i see the "squad" and start walk towards them.
Before I even come near Aaliyah turns around and looks at me, she quickly whispers something to the others and they walk away.

I just stand there confused about everything.
Wth was that.

After school
I saw Harvey and ran up to him.
"What is up with u guys why you keep walking away from me?"
"If you're gonna talk shit about your friends you have to take the consequences you didn't think that we were still gonna talk to you normally after you've said stuff like that about us did you?"
"Harvey I promise you I haven't said anything about anyone ever" I apologise
He just shakes his head and walks away.

I decided that I needed to talk to Aaliyah as she was the one that "heard me"
I knew she was currently at the gymnastics hall.
"Mom can you drive me to the gymnastic hall please" i ask my mom who was currently doing the dishes.
"I'm busy honey" she said without turning around.
Okay I guess I'll have to cycle.

At the gymnastic hall
As soon as I walked in i saw her sitting on a bench. I sat down next to her as she turned around and looked at me.
As soon as she saw it was me she stood up and was about to leave. I took her hand.
"Aaliyah you gotta explain to me, what is happening?!" I say
She turns around and looks at me.
"You're the one that needs to explain" she says. I let go of her hand and she walks away. I stand up and start to walk out of the building. There wasn't much more I could do but wait.

When I arrived home mum wasn't there, she probably went to work.
I got a text message from my brother.
Nash: I'm visiting tomorrow, staying for a week can't wait to meet you and mom again<3
Bianca: omg I've missed you so much can't wait, does mom know you're coming?
Nash: yup told her last week:)
Bianca: kk see ya then

Yeh I have an older brother he's 17 and lives with our grandparents for sum unknown reason. I walk up to my room and put on some of Shawn's music and scroll through insta.
I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up Tim was lying next to me.
"Hey buddy" i say and stroke his back. I get up and fix myself. When I'm done with my makeup it hits me...
YAAAASSSSSS NO SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE WEEK. Then I remembered that Nash is coming today, not really sure when tho.
Bianca🥞: when will u be here??
Nash🦀: downstairs
I ran downstairs and saw him standing in the kitchen.
"NASH" i shout as a attack him with a hug. He hugs back.
"Hey lil sis" he says.
Mom comes walking downstairs.
"Why are you screaming?" She asks and rubs her eyes still half asleep.
"Hi mom" Nash says.
"Nash, honey" she says and gives him a tight hug.

After breakfast we decided to go for a walk cause I wanted to show him around.
We were walking down the road when i heard...

Yup cliffhanger
Bad at updating sorrryyyyy anyways I'm gonna do a face reveal tomorrow just because i hit 8k views LIKE WUUUT thank u guys so much, so stay tuned for that
thx for reading love you all♥️♥️