•The clock•

*BUZZ BUZZ*
Max😜: ❤️
Bianca🌚:❤️?
Max😜: what up?
Bianca🌚: nothin' waiting for Lucas to call me. You?
Max😜: I'm booooooored af☹️
Bianca🌚: what's wrong with Harvey he doesn't answer when i call him?!
Max😜: idk 😐
Bianca🌚: anyways see you at school😘
Max😜: byee😘
After Max texted me I got a call from Lucas.
"Heyya boi" i say
"Heyy, I'm getting on the second plane soon I'll be there around 4 so you can go to school" he replies.
"I wasn't planning on not going to school just because you're coming" i say.

At school lunch break
"Hey, Em have you seen Max?"
"Yeah, i saw him outside the principals office a few minutes ago" she says and smiles at me, I smile back and head to the principals office.
I see Max walk out of the principals office, he looked kinda sad. I walk up to him.
"Hey Max what up?, what were you doing in there?" I ask as we keep walking.
"Nothin" he says looking down at the floor as we walk.
"Cmon you can tell me were friends, right?"
"Yeah but it's ju-"
"Please" i beg
"Okay, okay"
"She wanted to speak with me about my grades they've been getting really bad lately"
"Oh, do you want me to help you study?, it's easier to study with a friend" i say and smile.
"No thanks I've just been thinking about something else that I can't get my mind off"
"Like what?"
"I can't tell, it's complicated" he says
"Ow cmon we're friends please"
"No I can't tell"
"Cmon please"
"I said NO, leave me alone" he says and runs off. Wow what just happened?!
Max p.o.v
the only reason my grades were sinking was because I couldn't concentrate i was always thinking about something else. I didn't want to tell her what cause it would probably ruin our friendship.

Bianca p.o.v
walking home from school
"So what up with you and Max?" Harvey asks as he walks up to me from behind.
"Who spread it?" I ask as i sigh.
"Jessica"
"That lil rat"  i say and sigh.
"Yeah, yeah i know, now tell me!"
"I can't tell it's private, I promised not to tell"
"Ow okay"
"So how is it going with Jess?" I ask.
"Oh haven't she told you?"
"No..?"
"She broke up with me" he say as he sighs.
"Did she actually?!"
"Yes, rip hess"
"When did you break up?"
"Lunch break"
"Oh, that's not long ago"
"I know"
"So, why did she break up with you?"
"She thought I cheated with someone called Katelyn?, I've never even heard that name"
"Ohhh, she said something about that.."
Lucas have just arrived
"So shall we go now?" I ask
"Can we eat something first? I'm sooo hungry" he says.
"There is food in the fridge" i say as he opens the fridge and grabs a lot of food.
After he eats up we put our shoes on and walk to the old house where the ghost girl is.
We walk in and walk upstairs everything looked like usual except one thing, there was something on the floor. I walk up to it so i can see what it is.
It was a paper with text on it and one of those old clocks (idk what they are called😂)

"Lucas look at this" i say as i hand him the clock. I start reading the text out loud.
"The clock is a necklace, hold each others hands, close your eyes and put it on"
We did as told.
"Do you think we can open our eyes now?" He asks after a few minutes
"I don't know"  I say as I slightly open my eyes.
We weren't in the house we where somewhere outside. There were trees and bushes everywhere, we were in a forest.
"Lucas open your eyes!"
He opens his eyes and looks around in confusion.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know but somewhere in the past, cmon lets get this done. So the ghost girl wanted us to change something but what?" I say as i walk around trying to find something.
"Bianca come look at this!" Lucas yells from somewhere.
I walk over to him and he points at something. Wait that is...

Heyyaa😂
Ok so i just wanna tell you this cause I feel like it's confusing. The old house/the house that used to be an orphanage for sick children/the house that Mary owned before she died, is the same thing and i call it the old house so yeah if you have any questions comment, comment random stuff if you want i like to read comments. Thanks for reading, love ya!❤️😘