•Goodbye forever•

Sunday 30 October ❤️

Lucas🌚: meet me at the park now😥

I ran downstairs and put my shoes on. I walked to the park and saw Lucas sitting on a bench. He was holding his hands on his face, I think he was crying?
I started to walk towards him.
"Hey what's up?" I asked and sat next to him. He didn't answer he just shook his head. After a few seconds Max, Harvey, Dylan, Jess and Kimberly came. Then Tom, Aaliyah and Emily.
"So guys i have something to tell you" he said nearly crying. Everyone looked so worried me too actually.
"I'm moving back to Australia" he said tears streaming down his face.
"No you can't" I said crying as well.
I think Aaliyah was saddest she just ran away crying.
"I'll go after her" Kim said and started to run after her.
"But why?!" Emily asked nearly crying.
"I can't tell you" he answered and shook his head.
"Dude we're your best friends you have to tell us" Tom said
"Fine. My mom have lost her job and We aren't getting enough money to stay in our house so we have to move in to my grandparents and they live in Australia"
"What about your dad?" Max asked
"He left me and my mom when i was only three years old" Lucas answered.
"Please don't move" I said and gave him a hug and cried in his arms. "We haven't even find out about the ghost girl" I whispered still hugging him. After we pulled away Max gave him a side hug.
"I'm sorry that I've been a jerk" Lucas said.
"Don't be, I overreacted"
Then Harvey gave him a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you man" Lucas said.
"Me too" Harvey said crying.
Then Tom hugged him.
"You have to answer every single call" he said also crying. Then Emily and Jess gave him a hug at the same time.
"Don't ever forget us" they said at the same time.
"I won't" he said tears streaming down his face.
"When are you leaving" Jess asked
"Tonight" he replied.

Meanwhile Aaliyah p.o.v
I ran home and locked my self in the toilet. (And no she's not gonna cut😂)
After a few minutes minutes i heard knocking on the door.
"Aaliyah please come out, its me Kim" Kim said. I unlocked the door. She gave me a hug. I was still crying.
"I don't know what to do" I said.
"What do you mean?" She asked
"Should i break up with him or not, I mean I can't be together with someone in Australia" i said
"Wait, are you guys a couple. sense when?" She asked
"Sense after the kiss on Emma's party ya know?"
"That explains a few things" she said and smiled.
"If i was you I would break up, but it depends on how much you love him"
"I think i will break up but I don't know how to I'll just text him to come over" I said and looked down on the floor. Kimberly left and I texted Lucas.
Aaliyah😘: Can you come over?
Lucas😍: yeah sure🤕😘

After a few minutes he arrived. I gave him a hug and cried in his arms, he pulled away and leaned in for a kiss but I pushed him away. He just looked at me in confusion.
"Lucas, if you're moving we can't be together anymore, I mean I want to but it will just leave me heart broken" i said nearly crying.
"I- I understand, But we're still best friends, right?"
"Of course" I said and gave him a hug.
"So, Did you say goodbye to Kimberly?"
"Yeah i met her on the way to your house" he replied. Then he told me he had to go so he left.

Bianca p.o.v
I wanted to talk to Lucas before he left so I walked to his place. When I arrived he was on the front yard.
"Hi" I said and waved my hand.
"Hey!"
"I'm gonna miss you a lot" I said
"Yeah me too"
"Do you remember the first time we met?" I said and laughed.
"Yeah" he said and laughed.
"Just a question, that day when we first met I asked you about your friends name but I meant Aaliyah not Miki" he said and laughed.
"Owwww, I'm so sorry" I said and laughed.
"Well you have to answer my calls and visit sometime" I said and gave him a hug. We pulled away after a few minutes.
"I'm leaving in an hour so i have to go get ready" he said
"Yeah, well I guess this is goodbye" after i said that Max, Harvey, Dylan, Emily, Tom, Kimberly, Jess and Aaliyah came from no where and the were all singing goodbye forever, i think?
It just so hard to say goodbye when you're so not beautiful I know the way i need to end this tragic musical alalalala goodbye alalalal goodbye forever.
"Aww, thanks guys" Lucas said and hugged everyone.
"But it's when you're so beautiful not when you're so not beautiful" Lucas said and laughed.
"We know but we wanted to put something that describes you"
Kimberly said and we all laughed.

Words: 900
Thank you guys for reading
I've realised that no one reads this so comment: 🌚👼🏻👵🏻
If you read this and I'll follow you! Love ya!!!😘❤️
Ps. Sorry for late update