•Searching for ghosts•

It was Sunday morning I was just lying in bed looking through Instagram when i got a message from Lucas
Lucas👻: Can I please come over?😰
Bibi👑: yeah!😄
~~~~~~
"Okay we need to talk about something important and you have to promise you won't tell anyone" he said.
"Well, yeah I promise"
"So you know the day when you told me about the thing that happened in that house, you know when someone called your name?"
"Yeah" I answered him
"Same day i told you that I've always believed in ghosts, yesterday I was walking home from Dylan's place and i heard someone call my name it was around 22:30 so it was dark outside I looked behind me and saw i kind of white shape walking towards me, it was a ghost I started to run as fast as I could when I finally came home I walked up to my room and looked out through my window then i saw the same white shape walking away from my house..."
"And?" I asked him
"We have to go search for the ghost together"
"Why?"
"Cause ghosts doesn't show if they don't want anything"
"Nope i hate ghosts"
"Please i don't want to go alone"
"Fine ill go with you but then you have to buy me a MacBook air"
"Bianca seriously"
"I am serious"
"Biancaaaaa"
"Okay, fine" 
"Thanks meet me outside my house 22:30" he said and walked away.
~~~~~~

"Okay so what now?"
"We'll just wait for the ghosts to show"
We waited for hours until I got a message
Unknown: only the right persons can see ghosts.
"What does that mean?" Lucas asked.
"I don't-" I stopped when I heard someone call our names I think Lucas also heard that.
"Lucas... Bianca... Lucas... Bianca..."
"D- did you hear that" I asked him as he nodded, he took my hand and we both started to walk towards the old house where i saw the ghost.
"Should we go inside?"
He asked
I nodded and held his hand harder
We both walked inside and walked upstairs everything looked the same as last time dark walls a broken window and a, wait what? I saw a text on the wall next to the window. I don't think I saw that last time. Help me!
"Lucas look at this!"
He read it and looked at me.
"But how can we help?"
"I don't know, maybe someone is joking with us"
After I said that we both heard someone cry.
"Lucas?" I said and looked at him he also looked very scared. We both walked downstairs to see who was crying. "L- Lucas it's the ghost" I whispered and pointed at a crying girl that looked like she was around 12, 13 something.
Lucas started to walk towards her, then he sat on the floor next to her.
I did the same.
"Why are you crying?" Lucas asked.
She stopped crying and looked up at us. She didn't say anything. After a few minutes she walked upstairs and both me and Lucas followed her.
Phone ringing
It was my phone
Max😝
I declined and looked at the time 00:01 then i put the phone in my pocket.
When i looked up again she was gone.
"Lucas she's gone" I whispered to him.
"I know"

Words: 570
New chapter up!! Comment if you like this book or not thanks for reading love ya!!😝💖💖