•Flight•

I was at the airport with my 'mom' or stepmom and brother.
I was surprised that none of my friends were there saying goodbye but i guess they had more important things to do. Or maybe they were just a bit late.
Five minutes till we're saying goodbye to the UK.
Me and Nash will be flying alone.
"Ok Bianca, Nash"
"It's time to say goodbye" mom said as a tear slipped down her cheek.
I hugged her and so did Nash.
"I'm gonna miss you, Mom" i said
Before me and Nash started heading to the plane.
I looked at the entrance to the airport to see if any of my friends were standing there but I didn't see any of them.
As we're waiting to get into the plane we hear an announcement.
That our plane is declined and that we need to wait three more hours.
We walked back to where we were sitting before and saw that our stepmom had already left.
I texted my friends telling them that this was my last three hours in England.
Everyone read it but no one replied.
I decided to call Aaliyah and ask what's going on.
She didn't answer.
I locked my phone again and after a few seconds i get an notification.
'Aaliyah kicked you out of 🙌frends🙌group chat'
What?!
Nash noticed the anger in my face.
"What's going on"
"Don't you notice?!? None of my friends are here, they ignored me yesterday and they're ignoring me now and they just kicked me out of the group chat. I don't know what's going on"
"Calm down, they might've just had more important things to do"
"Yeah, one of their friends are moving to another country back to her biologic mom after i dont know 7 or 8 years and none of them are even here supporting me as a real friend should do because they have more important things to do? Like what? take out the dishes? What the fuck?!"
"Bianca we're gonna be fine"
I shook my head as a reply.

Another announcement telling us that our plane was leaving in five minutes making me and Nash take our bags and start walking towards the plane. I checked my phone one last time.
No messages.
No calls.
No nothing.
I was just about to turn on airplane mode before i got a text message from Harvey saying.
Couldn't be there srry
I ignored the message and turned on airplane mode as me and Nash took our seats.

Last chapter yalllll
Look out for the sequel coming out in a few months
Love u all n thanks for all the support I've had so much fun writing this:) xx