•Adopted?!•

"I was talking to Andrej on Skype, and earlier that day i was att the mall cause I wanted to buy these Mickey mouse sweatpants. And on my way home i met Danielle and she stopped me and said something didn't pay attention but then she says 'I can't believe ur actually friends with them like omg diss them like Aaliyah, Kim, Tom and Emily are actually so stupid I can't even, they actually think that they are something, and don't even get me started with Max and Harvey cause the sing like idiots ugh hunny you deserve so much better' right there I stopped her and told her to fuck off and she replied with 'don't fuckin tell me what to do i just wanted to help you' 'some people can't take advice nowadays' then she walked away and i was just explaining that whole thing to Andrej and she most have walked in when i told him what Danielle said"
"Ohhh i think i get it now"
"then call Aaliyah and tell her"
"She's on holiday this week and i don't wanna take it over a phone"
"okay but i need to go now, should i tell Harvey?"

"no thanks, i want to tell everyone by myself"

"okay but I gotta go now, see ya at school tomorrow" he said and stood up.
I walked downstairs with him and watched him take his shoes on. He walked out the door and waved at me before he crossed the road. I waved back and closed the door.

I was getting ready for school, putting on some mascara, lipgloss and all that kinda shit.

I was standing in front of the mirror and brushing my hair when something hit me.

*flashback* -9 years ago-

I heard a knock on the door.

I walked downstairs to open.

two polices was standing there, a woman and a man.

"Hello" I said and smiled

"we need to talk to your mom do you know where she is?" the man asked

"she's in the kitchen" i replied and  kept smiling

the man pushed me to the side and walked straight into the kitchen.

i left the door open and walked back upstairs to my bedroom.

i heard screaming from downstairs and became really worried.

the screaming stopped and a door shut closed.

"mommy?" i said with my tiny voice as i started to walk downstairs.

i looked around but the house was empty.

"mommy?" i said again a bit louder. no reply.

"MOM?" i shouted as i started crying.

I sat down on the floor and cried

soon someone opened the door.

i looked over and saw a women standing in the door opening.

"where is mommy?" i asked sobbing.

"oh, darling your mom did something really bad and she went to the police station for a talk, she'll be home soon " the woman replied with a soft voice. she gave me a hug.

"let's go hunny"  she said and held my hand.

i snapped my hand back and crossed my arms.

"no"  i said with a frown.

" i wanna wait till mommy comes back"

"mommy will be waiting for us there, okay?"  she asked